Potentially the longest thread in history...

I've never thought of any of Apple's products as nice looking and I'm not just saying that because I hate them :p

When I first saw a picture of the iPhone 4 I seriously thought it was one of those Chinese knockoffs. The bezel is enormous and the glass could easily pass for glassy black plastic. I wouldn't say Samsungs phones are particularity stunning either with the exception of the Captivate which was actually pretty nice. Motorolla on the other hand can make great looking phones (Droid Razr) but aesthetics are really all that the have going for them.

So I have installed the Tech-Forums app. Maybe i am just not getting it but it seems to be completely useless as far as browsing the forums go. I do better just accessing the forums through the default web browser or through mobile Firefox. Does anyone else have the same outtake on this?

So I have installed the Tech-Forums app. Maybe i am just not getting it but it seems to be completely useless as far as browsing the forums go. I do better just accessing the forums through the default web browser or through mobile Firefox. Does anyone else have the same outtake on this?

Yes.

Think we've all said this at least once before.

It FC's on me after I scroll about half way through any thread. I thought we were getting a new app?

It FC's on me after I scroll about half way through any thread. I thought we were getting a new app?

Whenever we roll back to 3.8 I do believe. Andy said something about Forum Runner or something along those lines.

EDIT: Probably a customized version of Forum Runner.

Arrrriba!

and go get IPB it is sexy. I am the admin of a new IPB forum and I can tell yah the ACP is sexy, the performance is sexy and aaaaaayyyya! hella easy to install amigos! Thier support is freakin fantasticas!

Re: Today I have...

Been a administrata of a new forum n lots of other awesome sauces..... so many blends. so many yee haws! and a little bit of bawws but not too bad.

Back
Top Bottom