Potentially the longest thread in history...

I could be mistaken but the G2 and G3 use the same CPU. With a price difference of about $100 you could same your company some dough with the G2.

When I get mine I will be upgrading it to ICS as soon as it comes out of the box. T-Mo has the update available for it. My wife's phone (Galaxy Blaze) is supposed to be getting it pretty soon as well.

Pfft. This company has so much money. I want whatever phone I go with to be a good one, because they'll be stuck with em' for 2 years. I believe they use the same GPU, but not CPU. Correct me if I'm wrong :p

I could be mistaken but the G2 and G3 use the same CPU. With a price difference of about $100 you could same your company some dough with the G2.

When I get mine I will be upgrading it to ICS as soon as it comes out of the box. T-Mo has the update available for it. My wife's phone (Galaxy Blaze) is supposed to be getting it pretty soon as well.

Nope, The Sprint and At&t Galaxy S2's have 1.2ghz Cortex A9 dual cores, the Tmobile Galaxy S2 has a 1.5ghz Scorpion dual core, and all US Galaxy S3's have a 1.5ghz Krait dual cores. While Krait and Scorpion are both Qualcomm designs Krait is much never and is considerably faster clock per clock.

Seriously phone CPU specs are getting so out of hand..

Once phones could play 1080P output I had no more use for extra power on a phone. Sure in 5+ years time Crysis graphics on a phone will be cool but I really don't care about it as much as other features.
If Apple kept the A5 for the iPhone 5 and just improved everything else I would not really mind at all. If they go quad core, cool, but again.. doesn't really matter so much to me.

The reason I say this is because their is no real use for this extra power in a phone, nothing really makes a lot of use of the power improvements.

Re: Today I have...

So... I found out "officially" that I am going to be a grandpa again. Due date is March 12ish.

Back
Top Bottom