Potentially the longest thread in history...

Fat. No seriously, my food intake is getting ridiculous.

I don't know how much you weigh, but I can't imagine you weighing more than me, even after the weight I lost in the past month and a half.

If you're having a problem with food intake, could always see about getting prescribed Phentermine. Works pretty well with minimal side effects.

I don't know how much you weigh, but I can't imagine you weighing more than me, even after the weight I lost in the past month and a half.

If you're having a problem with food intake, could always see about getting prescribed Phentermine. Works pretty well with minimal side effects.
Or I could just put down the damn fork. My problem is I have nothing to do but sit here and wait for the baby to wake up, feed him, change him, let him play, fall asleep, rinse and repeat. All the while stuffing my face with food and drink because I'm bored arguing and toying with people on here. I seriously can't wait till her first check hits, we get him some day care and I can go back to working so I don't make myself fat again.

I'm 5'8" and either getting close to 160 or I'm at 160. I have a small body frame and it all goes to my stomach so I have a pretty good pudge and man **** going on right now.

I find it hilarious how someone with a smaller frame can eat and get a gut, but someone with my frame can eat twice as much and look healthy while being lazier. Though, at my weight with my frame... xD

Or I could just put down the damn fork. My problem is I have nothing to do but sit here and wait for the baby to wake up, feed him, change him, let him play, fall asleep, rinse and repeat. All the while stuffing my face with food and drink because I'm bored arguing and toying with people on here. I seriously can't wait till her first check hits, we get him some day care and I can go back to working so I don't make myself fat again.

I'm 5'8" and either getting close to 160 or I'm at 160. I have a small body frame and it all goes to my stomach so I have a pretty good pudge and man **** going on right now.

That's one of the things the medicine helps with, regulating hunger. I get bored very easily, and I don't bored eat anymore since I've been on it...it's weird, just makes you not want to eat, not just "not hungry".

That's one of the things the medicine helps with, regulating hunger. I get bored very easily, and I don't bored eat anymore since I've been on it...it's weird, just makes you not want to eat, not just "not hungry".
I'm one of those people who really don't like taking pills as an answer to my sheer laziness. Rather, I'm not a medicine person at all as it takes a pretty severe headache to even make me take some Ibuprofen. No offense to you or anything, just how I am.

Woot, so now I have a working rooted HTC Hero and I can has free calls to the US and Canada. And can receive calls. Yay.

Wonder what other cool stuff I can do with this thing... *plotting* Too bad ICS didn't work out too well on it.

You're welcome :p.

I'm one of those people who really don't like taking pills as an answer to my sheer laziness. Rather, I'm not a medicine person at all as it takes a pretty severe headache to even make me take some Ibuprofen. No offense to you or anything, just how I am.

Just a suggestion. I wouldn't be on them myself if my doctor hadn't prescribed them and my dad's side of the family wasn't heart attack prone even without the help of my weight. But as much weight as I need to lose, guess I just want all the help I can get.

You're welcome :p.

Appreciated Chase. :p I'm still kinda mucking around with it, not sure what else to mess with. Closest I came to texting is setting up GV to forward texts to my email, but that's not really what I want.

Back
Top Bottom