Potentially the longest thread in history...

Hmm, now that you mention it, he did say it was rooted. Don't remember what version, I think it was running Gingerbread, he had told me he needed it to be an earlier version to get it activated with Sprint I think.

Re: Today I have...

that sucks... and that really sucks how she lost her job... it was GWL right??? did they fire her or what? can she collect unemp.???

Kman, why don't you have a Mac? :tongue:

I did.

I'm pretty sure he did have an iMac for a short amount of time.

Correct.

Ah, was it not powerful enough for him? :cute:

Was plenty fast enough, Quad core i5 sandy bridge, 4GB DDR3, GPU... can't remember.. but it played most games OK. I didn't like OS X at first because it kept doing stuff without me knowing. Such as installing stuff, I had no idea where it was installing to which felt very weird. After a while though I got used to and realized the OS did a great job of managing things with regards to default settings, much like windows. There were some nifty features I would like to see in windows, but there were also some things I thought were pretty stupid.

No it was another wasted purchase and he had to sell it for something else.

Today is a terrible day. Phones got shut off so now I can't get in contact with 2 people I need to talk to today for work later. Can't go pick up my help since I don't have GPS anymore and I have no idea where I'm going. Can't contact my boss to give a status update on what's going down....or even to say hey my phone is off. To add on to things my fiance is being ridiculous adding to the stress level AND my coffee tastes like crap today. I haven't gotten word from my mom on how my kid is doing which is bugging me. :angry:
Good thing is, I found my W7 flash drive to format =D

Define wasted. I had it for two months, took it on holiday for 2 weeks where it was extremely useful being pretty portable as it's only like a thick monitor and the rest of the time it was right next to my PC which is pretty damn epic having two PC's to use at the same time. I also got it a lot cheaper than retail as my sister used her university education discount. And I sold it again at a very small loss, only £70 or so IIRC.

Just because you don't think it was a good choice doesn't mean I didn't. I'd get one again in a heartbeat.

That wouldn't be good for his health since I do it pretty often.

Exactly ! ;)

No it was another wasted purchase and he had to sell it for something else.

Today is a terrible day. Phones got shut off so now I can't get in contact with 2 people I need to talk to today for work later. Can't go pick up my help since I don't have GPS anymore and I have no idea where I'm going. Can't contact my boss to give a status update on what's going down....or even to say hey my phone is off. To add on to things my fiance is being ridiculous adding to the stress level AND my coffee tastes like crap today. I haven't gotten word from my mom on how my kid is doing which is bugging me. :angry:
Good thing is, I found my W7 flash drive to format =D

Don't take this wrong way, but if you have a microphone of any sorts, why not use your gmail and use google phone ?
For now it is free until you decide to call russia or germany or any international calls.
Still havent figured out what rates they want to charge for the service.
Atleast you won't be swetting bullets if you need to make a few important phone calls.

I'll leave you with this, pick up a cheap 10.00 SLAC -trac- phone and a 20 refill card and keep it just in case of an emergency.

There are a a lot of Intel Pro 1000's, mine was one of the ones that apparently had a "special" driver. Either way, it's working now, finally, after using one those stupid driver finding programs. I also found a download from HP that contains every stand-alone Intel NIC driver from 2005 and up, big download, but might be worth it.
Believe it or not, and only once in a blue moon, that I have windows update look for a driver and it finds it!
(of course I had to install a pci nic card to find the driver for the on board nic)

Just out of curiosity, are you a demmy or repub? (Don't say independent, that is such ********...) :tongue:

I am independent but side more towards democrat, and for once I agree with most republicans. The new health care system will do nothing except screw health care, and make it worse over-all. Just like me having to pay into social security, yet it won't be around when I am old enough to claim from it, while at the same time I have to basically invest my money for retirement. Wonder how the gov expects $150 a week to do all that.

Back
Top Bottom