Potentially the longest thread in history...

I got sidetracked into the usual Apple v Android debate :)

Why would I get a TFP instead of an iPad when I use my dads all the time :p I would not want too plug a controller into a tablet anyway, defeats the entire object!

Honestly i've never heard of this or seen it done. There has never even been a contact number to call. I don't know if it's different over there, but here you submit your application. Some poor soul goes through them all at the company and picks out the okay sounding ones. Then another poor soul rings up all these picked people for a phone interview/talk kind of thing to see what they are like, if they do well they get offered a real interview.
Finding a number to call shows more initiative. Most people tend to forget, but economy is **** over here so finding a job is pretty damn hard which means you have to go through leaps and bounds to actually get a job. There are certain we will call you companies and I absolutely hate those.

Re: Today I have...

I told my naugbor, my door is allways open for her as she has just had a new born, and her BF! has left her, but personally I think hes scared.. Seriously, terrable IMO, but thats Life, full of ups and downs.

Not every situation like that is predictable so I would ask not to judge.

Yea, you acutally have a Good Point. Did speak to her but she was Quiet on the Subject. But Your Rite, shouldnt Judge.

If she is quiet then probably a case of the regular douchebag guy syndrome. I was just saying because not every situation is the guys fault when in fact sometimes the woman is to blame.

I walked into a shouting match at work today. I won't go into details, but it wasn't something I wanted to have to listen to. I feel like crud.

Back
Top Bottom