Potentially the longest thread in history...

^for the coders, instead of having to write code that supports theoretically infinite password length, they get to deal with a set range. Also, bet it helps the site keep down the "whoops forgot my password" emails.

I can rest assured in the knowledge that every open-access PC Room at my uni is VHS-capable.

Coventry University - Lecture theatre facilities

And they all have a laptop connection, whatever that means.

But yay, full Sophos EndPoint suite for free. And my first day is still two weeks away :D

I like Amazon, they let you have 30-character passwords.

Re: Today I have...

So I come into work this morning not knowing what to expect as they were supposed to move the computer room yesterday... Can we say FUBAR? I knew you could.

From what I have heard so far... Our boss started out at 1am and it went downhill from there. Everything crashed that could crash, and what couldn't crash failed. I still don't know if all the systems are up or not. Half of our phones are screwed as we use IP phones on the help desk; a couple messed up with the network move and the rest were messed up by the network tech trying to fix the network.

I am about to move over to someone else's station and go to work and I really, really don't want to do it. I have my stuff sent up a specific way and my station very clean and organized and his... ain't. Ugh.

that chart is boring here's a better version:
nYCin.png

Re: Today I have...

god **** today sucks. bad vibes and hectic and too friggin sunny I wanna sleep it off but no some *** is outside mowing. I can't wait for winter.

and most of the summer holidays suck. all negative in some way....

I get reverse seasonal affective disorder.

Back
Top Bottom