Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

I sober cabbed everyone last night and was up at 7 this morning. Finished my Ocean's 11, 12, 13 marathon this morning. Looked at a few colleges and got some more info sent. Tried watching some tv but fell asleep. Finally woke up after about an hour and a half, watched some more tv, had supper, watched more tv and looked at colleges again. I was going to get the telescope out tonight but for some reason I didn't.

Re: Today I have...

Can I haz enlightenment?

I got back from Busselton yesterday afternoon, cleaned the boat out when I got home and flushed the motor. I'm gonna have to pull it apart properly and find out why it's knocking when I accelerate above a certain speed. Think I know why tho...
I also got a box of chocolates from a chick at work today. Jazz hands time :cool:
What do you mean? I watched the episode that he was describing the day before I posted that. (Home Improvement)

Looks like I won't be running my PC 24/7 anymore. Our power bill's have been quite high lately and at $.17/KWh I won't be able to keep my minecraft server running, nor will I be able to fold anymore.. This sucks.

Back
Top Bottom