Potentially the longest thread in history...

Re: Today I have...

Dude, that's ****ing terrible to happen to anybody :(

But yes, first thing to do is let the bank know, if they don't already.

Just so that no-one has to visit that hideously moronic and hateful site, here's a friendly, calm excerpt:
Actually, I've now removed the quote so T-F doesn't appear alongside such vile, anti-semitic rubbish.. If you're interested, see the link. But you don't want to. -Yami
http://bit.ly/aeBHHN
I mean seriously. W. T. F.

Who are those people and why are they praying to an Egyptian sun god? And saying that "Esu Immanuel" (Jesus) is his son and that the current story of Jesus is falsified?

My beliefs (or lack thereof) aside, this is the biggest load of tripe I've ever seen. Has anyone read their mission statement?

Our Mission

EDIT: I'm going to edit the links, just for my sanity's sake. Don't want those links associated with us.

I'm not really concerned with their religious beliefs; it's mostly the anti-semitism and other racism.

To be honest any form of religion makes me apoplectic, but when religion is used as a excuse for hating people with so much venom as the author of that site has makes me very angry.

Also on the mission statement page, any one notice that "Plan 2000" sounds like one of the many religions that started in the 90's to get ready for the Y2K doom that was 100% guaranteed to happen, because of one Italian ****** wrote a book we still have people like that reminding us that as a species we are bearly even scratching our nuts before getting out of bed.

Re: Today I have...

Already have taken it up with the bank and the company, as so far I am liking the company better, they had $1000 in pending transactions that they have taken care of, as for my bank, they are still with their finger up their butts and I can't do much more than close the card till Monday.

I'm not really concerned with their religious beliefs; it's mostly the anti-semitism and other racism.

True, but to me this religion is more outrageous than Scientology...at least Scientology doesn't teach you to hate people.

Back
Top Bottom