Potentially the longest thread in history...

keychain.jpg

:p

ive yet to make the switch to vista for more then a month at a time and i get it legally free through msdn

I have yet to see any reason to, dx10=FAIL, aero = pretty but useless, setup = fail

think ill be with xp until the new OS comes out

It is pretty stupid.

Ive had basically the same setup since november, i just did small upgrades such as got a new cpu, video card, and hd's.

But i couldint buy new parts every month or two....its too much of a hassle and really a waste of money. 3dmark is nothing, i only ran it cause i could.

I realised that the other day...

I just got 15,333 on 3dmark06 and i was like "I can squeeze out more and get 16k, i know it!"

Then i was like.... h/o.... I'm maxing out fps in all the games i play... I played peggle extreme last night -_-... I don't think I'm gonna upgrade/ OC anymore for a long time i just don't feel like it.

HAPPY FEELING ^.^ I'm in tech-peace atm... my rigs up, and I can just game ! Actually... this is the first time in many many many months that i haven't had an upgrade pending or something wrong with my rig :D

I'll lap my tuniq over the summer i think though... but for now its all chill :)

Back
Top Bottom