Post your guitar!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dude.....PP.......I've got that same freakin guitar strap in your first pic lol. Goes great with the dime
Lol thats cool, i bet it does. SHumway that is.........just sad. I have a ..........well......Not so much friend anymore but my old bassist had an Ibanez that was almost like that. Cept active pickups and a natural finish.
I always wanted to learn how to play the guitar, just not enough free times with sports and school.
When theres a want theres a way. I learned in 7th grade, 5 years ago, and i had to put up w/ girlfriends, marching band, and trying to keep up in school despite drug use. Back then i wasnt the way i am now and just tell the girl hey STFU im trying to learn something here, call me another time. (Not actual saying but you get the point) so i had troubles there. If you really wanna do it then saying no time is just a bad excuse. Hey Joshd drums are awesome. Thats what i played in my old band. Im also in marching band so i play the quads as well. Thats why i put post your instrument.
P1010094.jpg

And my bandie side.
IMG_2902.jpg

Nubius - Is that Dimebag guitar a limited edition?
Nah just standard Dime-O-Flame ML series

If I had around $4000 I'd love to get the razorback one....it looks freakin sweet. Apparently that guitar was delivered to his doorstep just a few days after his death =/ So he never even got to play it.

if I just stare at this picture I can pretend I'm holding that guitar :p

Yea the Razor is AWESOME. Prolly the only Dime guitar i would buy but the pricetag sucks lol. I wouldnt mind having a Krank amp either :D
Molsen your links dont work.

Yup, dead links.

Yeah, you know they jacked up the price since it's one he really had a hand in designing, but died before he got to use it........jerks!

If I were to buy a dime guitar that'd be the one I'd get too.......but considering the flame is a christmas gift I wouldn't have ever seen coming in a million years I absolutely love it :D I haven't played my ESP Viper-100 in a month lol

ok, well i see alot of guitars.. But how many people can actually USE it???

If you can post a demo or something on TF.......

use it? No one said we had to use it! :p

All I've got is some old things I've done long ago, however I have to use preset midi-drum styles and I don't have a bass.

Click here to listen magic-quest

Ehh, that's a small thing I made over a year ago lol...everything else is like 3mb that'd take a while to upload....however of course I don't use a dimebag guitar to play stuff like that :p I'll try to get stuff up a little later, but with the preset midi-stuff I can't really play the things I like to play which is metal.

However I will admit I'm not like some super crazy guitarist that can pull off insane solos and crap

BTW: I call it magic quest because it's a little joke thing I made that for whatever reason reminds me of zelda and games like that :p

i can try and record some stuff and get it up, i learned most of enter sandman by metallica so i can try and get that up sometime this week...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom