Plain Glory

Status
Not open for further replies.

Invisible

MetalHead Techie
A new band of 15 year olds fascinating the nation in invisible's basement :p
check it out, i'm the drummer
youtube is underconstruction plz comment when its back up :)
<object width="425" height="373"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/TEvXenDsY0o&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/TEvXenDsY0o&color1=0xe1600f&color2=0xfebd01&border=1&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="373"></embed></object>

not BAD but...
your drumming is too repetitive
you need bass bad lol
your rhythm guitarist needs more practice
and the solos really didnt sound good to me

but for a bunch of kids your still a **** of a lot better then most bands i hear your age, just practice and youll get better

our very first song, and i know i gotta switch up the drum beats
our bassist broke his bass and needs to buy a new one
our lead guitar wasn't focused AT ALL haha
he usually does better
a better vid should be uploaded this weekend

we also have the following covers to record
"Paranoid" black sabbath
"Seek and destroy" Metallica (no solo i dont think)
"Living after midnight" Judas Priest
"Kryptonite" 3 doors down

thanks for your opinion tho :)

your lead guitarist needs to learn some scales...

your rhythm guy needs to go beyond down-stroking a bunch of power chord eighth-notes :(

and that's one of the most overused chord progressions in rock/pop/punk :p (from 0:47-1:10)

the drumming's alright, some Buddy Rich style jazz beats would be cool

otherwise, it's cool man, you've got the humble beginnings of a band soon to be great, good luck, look forward to some more videos

only complaint I have is guitarists. I'm a bit partial though, been playing for over 20 years.

not bad, the drumming is off though (I"m a drummer, and have be been for nearly 6 years) the guitarists could also use some work....not bad though.

buddy rich....lol...i could spend all my life drumming and not be that good
luke do you have any tips on double bass?
i got DW 7002 pedals
any tips other than that?

not a bad set of pedals...there really is no tips in drumming, you just have to learn how to do it (and by that i don't mean you don't know how, I'm just saying) currently i am not using double basses, i actually sold my kick *** Yamaha set and picked up a crappy little westbury set to last me until I'm done high school...then I'll get more into it.

i understand, i've only been playing for about one and a half years on and off
are any of you guys in a band?

me and a few friends were just messing around for a few months but that changed when i moved...and I'm not involved in anything at my new settings. But you guys are pretty good, a lot of bands start out just like you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom