Pet Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
2 dogs... one is half dauchsund, half schitzhu (sp?), thinks he's a rottweiler. The other is a greman shepard mix. We had to divide the backyard with a fence, as the smaller one was picking fights, and the bigger one was almost killing him... but he kept on picking them.

Used to have 4 ferrets... Smokey (a silver-tip), Bear (a black bullnose), CoCo (standard), and Taffy (cinnamon, she was mine). One got tangled inside the couch (Bear) and suffocated :( . We gave the other three away as we couldn't devote the time they needed. I miss 'em.

I know this is MANY MANY months old, but I just wanted to post one of my favorite little critters :) and I would rather not make a double post. So with that being said here is Gizmo Reviving an OLD thread :)

Here is 1 of my 4 cats, once I get some pictures of my dogs and other cats uploaded I will post them. I hope my Mastif gets back from the sitters soon :(

This here is Gizmo, he 2 years old and an awesome, but sometimes annoying cat :) No matter how mad or sad you are this cat WILL make you laugh some how

Gizmo not wanting me on the PC
Gizmoonthedeskplaying.jpg

Gizmo looking for his toy mouse
Gizmoonthedesklookingfortoys.jpg

Gizmo Lounging IN MY WAY AGAIN!!!!
GizmoontheDesk3.jpg

Being Annoying
GizmoonDesk.jpg

Gizmo STEALING MY PILLOW!!!!
GizmoEYES.jpg

I have a dog... shes a Brittany Spaniel and her name is Lexi (nick named, sexy lexie). Her full name is Alexis D`Precious. She is one of the best dogs I have ever seen. She only barks when a dog walks by the house. She has NEVER growled (outside of wrestling or playing) or bitten anyone. She LOVES to play and run. I take her for bike rides where she pulls me going 15-20mph (i have a speedometer on my bike). Best dog ever.

Also pictured is my parrot, Petrie, who died a few years ago. Very fun little guy until he turned into satan. We aren't quite sure what happened, but during his last year, he would NOT let anyone come near his cage or speak to him (yes, speak). It is possible due to us getting a dog, which some birds dont like and will disown the family. One day, he was curled up in a fluffy ball in the corner of his cage and he was acting very tired or sick like. Next morning, he was gone. It was the worst... when he died, he was clinching on to his cage (painful? not wanting to die?) and I had to pry his feet off the bars.

Anyways, here they are.

As a Puppy:
lexipuppy.jpg

Fully Grown:
lexiOld.jpg

This is where she spends her nights... my computer is a few feet away from that couch.
lexiold2.jpg

This is Lexi torturing Petrie.
lexiandpetrie.jpg

thanks... he was pretty cool. He was starting to learn to talk before he got mean. He mimicked noises all the time. He mimicked laughs, sneezes, the phone, pans clanging... he would let you hold him upside down and he would hang by one foot and swing.

My next pet (hopefully) will be an african grey (parrot). They are EXPENSIVE, but i really want one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom