Pet Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.
First pic is DaBaby and the 2nd pic is Boo,Both were stray's,DaBaby come walking into my work on the same day i was going to go and buy a kitten for my ol'lady,Atleast i didn't have to pay for him :D Boo was found by a friend of mine,Him and a buddy were out driving in the country and they seen a box at the side of the road so they stoped,When they pulled over a cat jumped out and came up to the car,When they looked in the box it was full of kitten's,So they grabbed up the box and the mother and brought them home :)

DeNutted.jpg

Boo.jpg

That is a sick thing to do atleast he could of given them to some kind of animal shelter instead of living to die on the side of the road.Nice looking cats, good shot with the tounge sticking out :)

fr34ky said:
That is a sick thing to do atleast he could of given them to some kind of animal shelter instead of living to die on the side of the road.Nice looking cats, good shot with the tounge sticking out :)

They do it all the time dude, it's really, really sick. I found one of my cats in a box by a river. My family took the rest to pet-co where they were adopted.

I adopted my cat after she had a litter and wasnt wanted, I've had her for 12 years.My dog was a puppy and was from some ghetto family that was treating her poorly and so I took her also and she is the best Family dog I could of ever asked for.But the funniest thing is that my cat will only drink out of the dog bowl. I give her water in her bowl all the time too.It s funny becuase she does it on purpose to make My dog jealous.

<--- Thumbnail, Plz Click
Speagle - My Socially Retarded Gunie Pig

Although he's about 30% bigger now.

Heres my cat...kinda looks like a stuffed animal in this one..hey everyone got cats...
DSC00502.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom