People who post nothing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wtf, just leave them alone and be done with it. It's not like their taking bandwidth. People like big numbers, just leave them alone.

man those no posters annoy the crap out of me.........I just know they are there, in the background.....just laughing at me. It's not fair. They need to be dealt with promptly, and efficiently.

Nubius said:
man those no posters annoy the crap out of me.........I just know they are there, in the background.....just laughing at me. It's not fair. They need to be dealt with promptly, and efficiently.

lmao... wow... If you're like me, you're kidding. If not, I don't know what to think. But on the first note, that's funny stuff.

Ryan

indeed it was a joke. If I were seriously thinking those things....whew, I'd need to be checked out for schizophrenia.

sometimes, members do come back after a long time of inactivity. I know it is not common, but it happens. and it would be annoying to those people if they have to re-register.

anyway, having that many members does not make TF slower. it would if there were that many on all at one time, but that doesn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom