One of the best computer stupidities collections...

Status
Not open for further replies.

carnageX

Private Joker,
Staff member
Computer Stupidities

Oh wow, I've been reading stuff off of that site for the past few days...and I laugh and get frustrated at the same time just reading some of the experiences/call logs...

lol, I have some golden wonders I have heard in work that I am going to send them. but this is the best collection I have seen yet.

I am so loving this website!!!!!!

I am going to put some of my horror stories up there. Especially that one guy that wanted to connect his DVD player to his computer, but with no idea what he was trying to achieve in doing so.

LOL, please do tell you guys xD. I haven't had anything quites as bad as most of the stuff on there...but the worst one was this:

I work in a locally-owned RadioShack. One day a lady comes in and wants to buy a mouse, so I walk her over to where we have computer supplies and show her the mice we have in stock. She keeps saying she wants one that "lights up." So I figured she wanted an optical one because they "light up." She kept saying no, and I finally figured out that she wanted one specifically that lit up on the outside (had clear plastic so you can see the LED's light up on the inside). Needless to say she didn't buy one from us. So anyway, I walk back behind the counter as she walks up to the coutner as well to look t hrough one of our fliers. I stand idly behind the counter, making myself "available" in case she had anymore questions. She speaks up and says, "what's this?" as she points to a GPS unit. So I go, "oh that's a GPS unit," and before I could say anything else she says this: "Oh you mean its one of those things that can drive your car for you?" I was literally in shock. I had a massive urge to say "yeah! you wanna go try one out!"

Have you read the one about the guy that thought he could see the devil on his monitor, then it turned out to be the screensaver?

I couldnt help but laugh.

We should put that guy that tried to cut his brand new 7800GTX (I think it was?) to fit in a regular PCI slot. LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom