NHL Playoffs

Status
Not open for further replies.

infiltrator7

Daemon Poster
Anyone here been following the NHL Playoffs? Post your predictions here and any comments you have. I think that it will be the Senators, Rangers, Hurricanes and Sabres for the Eastern Conference, and the Redwings, Stars, Flames and Sharks.

playoffs don't really mean anything anymore since the canucks have been eliminated. they should just end it right now.

aliasaid said:
playoffs don't really mean anything anymore since the canucks have been eliminated. they should just end it right now.

haha. they better continue them becuase i'm still rooting for my sabres.

My friend is a king fans through and through and he'd talk hockey with you, but he doesn't go to forums :)

It's strange, theres a curse for him if I watch hockey at his house. Just about 95% of the time I'm there during a kings game they lose :D Except when it came to the dallas stars and them, and I don't care about hockey, but I'm originally from texas so I was giving him crap wanting them to win but they FAILED miserably.

Nubius said:
My friend is a king fans through and through and he'd talk hockey with you, but he doesn't go to forums :)

It's strange, theres a curse for him if I watch hockey at his house. Just about 95% of the time I'm there during a kings game they lose :D Except when it came to the dallas stars and them, and I don't care about hockey, but I'm originally from texas so I was giving him crap wanting them to win but they FAILED miserably.

haha. tell your friend to join TF and we can talk hockey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom