Newegg Reps can spell

Status
Not open for further replies.

SHAWN

Field Engineer
Pennsilvania

Thats how they spelled my street name. Something that should of been here today or tomorrow will now be here Tuesday.

FU Newegg even though i will still buy from you because of your pricing.

Thanks for letting me vent.

lol that got to suck i know when i order from them they are going to **** my order up because of where i live every other place does y not them lol.

psht, fedex ROYALLY screwed a package up for me because they had put on the last number of my zipcode, 1 number off...took FOREVER to get the damn thing

UPS is the worst here....FedEX has made that one mistake (well hell it mighta been my mistake actually, think I mistyped it :p but jesus it threw them through a loop)

But yeah FedEX is generally quicker and more reliable than UPS

UPS has problems...none of their tracking stuff works at all...

USPS is the worst for shipping stuff though.

I ordered from newegg on the first of this month. On the 11th I got an email saying they recieved my check (the post office may be slow, but not usually that slow). They cashed my check that day and the money was immediatly withdrawn from my account and sent to their bank. No word, no updates, nothing since then. I just sent them an email demanding an explaination.

My last personal order with them took exactly 13 days from the time I ordered until the time I got the parts.

I'm obviously a patient man since I am willing to send a check and wait on the post office, but since I will have to wait 5 days on shipping on top of everything else, I'm tired of it. And now they won't even allow me to view my order status online anymore. [/rant]

GameGURU said:
UPS has problems...none of their tracking stuff works at all...

USPS is the worst for shipping stuff though.

USPS gets around customs in 95% of cases, so I use it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom