New type of transpartation

Status
Not open for further replies.

ikillyou61

Banned
Shouldn't the government get rid of cars and make people drive hovercrafts?

Hovercrafts are alot more safer and if you get in an accident it won't hurt as bad as it does when your driving a car!!!

The only thing we would need would be trucks to transport goods and things but the government can leave some highways open for them!!!

that'll be awesome. It's like when u hit something, the momentum will be so huge it'll be like you are playing pinball. And your hover-craft is the pin ball. LOL!

Thats what I mean If you crash into another persons hovercraft they won't get killed or anything like that.

The only thing is winter so the government will have to get someone to put heeters in them and a roof over it but even if they don't that would still be awesome!!!

You're crazy. The concept is good. But your idea of how it would be implemented is ridiculous. There is no practical way that is going to come about.

We were supposed to have flying cars in the year 2000. We got robbed!!!!!

I honestly don't think a hovercraft will be ANY bit better then cars. They would just take up more gas and go slow, like a honda.

It would also take 20 years or so for one with a practical price and design, it's not going to happen. Sorry if my first comment was harsh, but this isn't going to happen.

Hovercrafts also require a huge amount of maintenance, literally everyday.

The military uses hovercrafts in areas where vehicles aren't easily accessible, such as cold harsh climates. Trick is, even though it's icy out, the hovercraft is still floating, so realistically the ice doesn't effect it. ;) With those military hovercrafts, every night each fin on the underbelly of the craft is thoroughly inspected.

I'm sorry, but I'd rather pay 10 bucks a gallon for gas in a Hummer H2 than have to spend hours each night doing maintenance on my hovercraft.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom