New t-f theme

Status
Not open for further replies.

indiana_jones-atlantis_1.jpg

He's saying the Indiana Jones text looks a bit similar to the icons you made. :p

lol, i leave for 3 days and come back to a brand new theme :D

i wonder what will happen when i'm down at the beach for like 2 straight weeks.

i like the new theme, but it needs to be a little darker and have a slightly bigger font. also the sides appear too barren like they need some thing there.

but it is a improvement over the old one.

Tim --- i liked the idea of the TF, so i did something (not sure it will stay) but it was first try at it. I wanted something similar to the favicon.

thanks for the idea.

NOTE: i'm planning on making the new style the default style AND the only one.
obviously, not before it looks good or good enough.

try it now?
i took some comments form this thread and stuff from the old/default style and put it into the new.

thoughts?
thanks

indiana_jones-atlantis_1.jpg

He's saying the Indiana Jones text looks a bit similar to the icons you made. :p

Ah, lol

My idea was used! :cool:

1 small thing, when on the main forum index page, because of the latest posts, quick stats and advertisements, the entire forum has been shunted to the right... throws me a little bit :|

I personally think it would better without those... Or if they were moved to the top/bottom of the page

And maybe recolour the
collapse_tcat.gif
to something less... orange?

**Small thing i didn't notice before**

At the top of the forum index the Hardware title is too long...
TFProblem.jpg

Tim --- i liked the idea of the tech forums, so i did something (not sure it will stay) but it was first try at it. I wanted something similar to the favicon.

thanks for the idea.

NOTE: i'm planning on making the new style the default style AND the only one.
obviously, not before it looks good or good enough.

try it now?
i took some comments form this thread and stuff from the old/default style and put it into the new.

thoughts?
thanks

I don't mind the default changing to it but I would still like the option to go back to this style. I won't know for sure until its a finished product ofcourse but atm default wins.

Im getting more used to this one but one thing that it loses out to against the old one is that there are too many little changes in colour. Like the small box underneath each message (where quote, multi quote and reply buttons are) is white, whe it would look better as the same colour as the message box

I've noticed peoples' stats/info is bunching up. I also think a full/fluid width skin would be better.

I fixed the Computer Hardware Zone title. Nothing I can do with the stats/info, but Larry is still working on it all. I think it is looking pretty good so far.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom