New iPod Shuffle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Him

Fully Optimized
Anyone seen the new iPod Shuffle? I love it, and cant wait to get it when it comes out. It's available on the apple website right now, but I cant afford it yet, and by the time I get my next paycheck, it will be out in stores (I think). But I cant get it engraved for free if I order it from the apple website... Free things are cool.

Check it out: Apple iPod shuffle

It's comes in 1 gb for a little more than half of what the original 512mb shuffle cost, I'm excited.

Why are you guys getting sucked in by Apple? I can think of three things wrong with the Shuffle:

1. No LCD screen.
2. Only ITunes compatible. Goodbye WMP.
3. $78 ($110 CDN) is still too much.

talldude123 said:
Why are you guys getting sucked in by Apple? I can think of three things wrong with the Shuffle:

1. No LCD screen.
2. Only ITunes compatible. Goodbye WMP.
3. $78 ($110 CDN) is still too much.

The whole purpose is for "on the go"

Just to stuff in your pocket or whatever for a jog.

Its a shuffle and it's not ment for movies or picking your song.

Windows Media Player was never good any way...

78 is a good price for 1 GB and that small.

Ordered one about 3 weeks ago they are shipping it out today Engraved with my moms name for her Birthday,.. its insanely small... and cool

It's a disposable MP3 player. You guys need to pull your heads out of your ***es, the only reason you don't like it is because it's Apple, and ya'll are just jealous because you're stuck with your ****ty *** Acers and HPs while all the cool people who have jobs and college degrees get to use nice things.

Get over it, Apple makes a good product.

Let's see what kind of stuff that stirs up.

The General said:
It's a disposable MP3 player. You guys need to pull your heads out of your ***es, the only reason you don't like it is because it's Apple, and ya'll are just jealous because you're stuck with your ****ty *** Acers and HPs while all the cool people who have jobs and college degrees get to use nice things.

lol i don't even own an mp3 player, i don't need one. i dont' like it because of what i mentioned, regardless of brand. so i'm not jealous of anything, i could buy an apple if i wanted to, or a rio, or whatever the **** else. apple makes a good product, but so do several other companies. and some of those other companies make BETTER products. ipods have their downpoints, and to me, they're major.

The General said:

Thank you for saying that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom