New family member *56K warning*

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Ha. Bet you were thinking I was gonna say that we are expecting another child. Wrong.

But seriously we do have a new family member that joined us today. A new 2 month old kitten.

We have been looking around for a bit since my baby is so interested in my sisters cat that we asked the land lord if we could get one. Got the okay to do so and since we have been searching.

Today we went to the SPCA and looked and found this nice little kitten. Just over 2 months old. Very strange thing...it has the SAME exact birthday as me. I am just 31 years older. :p

Kitten is kinda cuddly right now cause it is still trying to get used to the new surroundings. She is sleeping on my lap right now at the PC.

I will get pics tomorrow and post them up. But is is like a tiger kitten. Has close to the same color and has the dark stripes like a tiger. But is is like a brownish color with black stripes. Really cute to.

So it seems i have a new admirer. Havent thought of a name yet either. Leaning toward Aeris or Ziva. Yes Ziva as in NCIS if anyone has watched the show.

So that is the story for now. Will post pics tomorrow. Dont want to dig out the camera and wake up the kitten.

DSCF3065.jpg

DSCF3064.jpg

DSCF3063.jpg

DSCF3062.jpg

DSCF3061.jpg

DSCF3060.jpg

DSCF3059.jpg

DSCF3058.jpg

DSCF3057.jpg

Re: New family member

Will get pics up tomorrow. The camera is not handy right now and i dont feel like moving the kitten to find it and take pics. She is sleeping peacefully.

cats rule! I love em!
I like all animals, but cats are the preferred pet for me ;)

Nice to hear on the addition! We just got a new kitten, which is actually our third cat. I really made him mad last night... I went to a concert, came home around 1... black cat... lights off... black stairway... and the little bugger was sitting on the top stair. I heard a noise no cat should ever make.

He was limping all last night, which only made me feel like a jerk. But then I gave him a couple treats and he waddled on over just fine. Today he seems perfect, but I'm still scarred. :(

Hopefully you don't have a ninja colored cat that'll trick ya like mine did!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom