New Car coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.

KSoD

Call me Mak or K, Mod Emeritus
Well since i was talking to someone in IM Land about this they said it was necessary for me to post about this...Peter.Cort. :p

So i just ordered my new car today. 2008 Honda Civic LX.

Trading in my 2002 Chevy Trailblazer for it. Not getting what i owe on it but when gas is over $4 a gallon and i only get 17mpg it is time for a change.

The car is coming off the assembly line sometime next week and i should have it on the lot and to me by the end of June.

Color is Blue or Atomic Blue or something. I just say Blue.

So go ahead and make your comments now. :p

Sorry VeeDub but you can not put out those kind of miles. It averages 26 City and 35 Highway. Which i know that i do not drive hard so i will get about 30/40 with it. Much more what i want. :p

This the new mak family wagon? I am guessing your getting some nice toys for the car?

This the new mak family wagon? I am guessing your getting some nice toys for the car?
Not anytime soon. Kinda losing out on the deal. Not getting anywhere what i need to pay of the current car so that is being rolled over to this one. Kinda inflated the loan price a bit.
hydrolic baby seats :p

We ahve that already. Called pot holes.:laughing:

I am getting a Civic. So it wouldnt be similar. It would be the same car. :p

Some info. The Civic is the cheaper one. But that by no means makes it any less valuable. The LX edition that i am getting start out at about 16K and it comes with power windows, steering and the AM/FM/CD Radio with MP3 capability (Ability to play MP3 CD's) and the MP3 jack as well. Also includes A/C and Cruise Control.

The step up has more. The step down doesnt even have what i mentioned above. The Accord while a great car. Starts at about 21K and goes up from there. The Civic reads on the sticker 24/35mpg for City/Highway but if you are not that aggressive on it you can easily get 30/40 mpg.

Just some food for thought. I have been researching this online for a couple weeks now. :p

I also gave a link at the top but if you want go to civic.honda.com to get info on the civic. I think th accordc is accord.honda.com. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom