New Car coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Technically a "ricer" is someone who puts mods like a giant wing and 8 inch fartcan exhaust because they "look cool" while adding 0 performance. Owning a honda/mitsu/other japanese car does not make you a ricer.

^^^

Agreed. Installing a turbo, performance exhaust, intake manifold..etc is way different than going to walmart, and buying a $5 exhaust pipe extension tip.

Picked up the car today.

SWEET.

Love ti already. Raining now go figure. But i will take it out for a drive again after it stops. Break it in a bit more. Only 4 miles on it right now.

Reading it now. Got a manual tranny not a auto. Which is uncommon in the states. :p

Still brushing up on how to drive it since it has been at least 8 years since i drove manual. Bu tyou never forget. ;)

I love it so far. It is a great car. Not used to the size coming from a Trailblazer to this. But i will get used to it.

Interesting article. I thought as much on some of those things. As a few years ago me and a buddy built a engine for his Trans Am and we ran it real hard right away. Thing has purred like a kitten since. But he dad and his built engine are the exact opposite.

Very interesting read. Have to forward that to the wife as she wont believe me. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom