Need some Work-out music

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark_Sniper*

Fully Optimized
I always like to listen to music when im working at the gym or in my weight room but lastly im getting bored with the old music i have playing when im working out anyone got any idea's ? Rock and Rap is the only thing i will listen to when im working out and of you know any good songs that are nice high beat pumping music :D ?

I've had to compile some good music for the same reason:D One band that I found was really good for such requirements was KMFDM. They're an industrial rock band that has really good beats...

I'm mostly a metal head, but I will share my secret workout music.

Dig-Mudvayne
Lepper Mesiah-Metallica
Prison Sex-Tool
Vicarious-Tool
Phantom Lord-Metallica
Angry Again-Megadeth
Machine Head-Bush
Head Strong-Trapt
Aces High-Iron Maiden
Be Quick Or Be Dead-Iron Maiden
Revelution is my Name-Pantera
Walk-Pantera
Cowboys from ****-Pantera

Disco Inferno by the Tramps:D

When I hear that Im like **** SON I GOTTA RUN 5 MILES, when I only end up running 3....great motivation music :)

Streamline By Newton...BEST SONG EVER, evrey time I hear It I just want to dance :p

OMG dude that is liek from the 70's disco stuff mymom used to listen to that man, i could not possiable work out to that lol. How do you do it ?

When I need to get into a Berserk state of rage and battle frenzy, I listen to Metallica!!

:grind: :grind: :eek: :mad: :freak: :mad: :shocked: :grind:

"Google it..."

LOLROFL If you like foreing satanic music, (LMAO) Here you go.

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-1333075295043285442&q=KOF&pl=true

LOL.gif
I could never understand why people would always associate KOF with something like that. I likely never will....
kofIoriAnimated5.gif
:p :cool:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom