Need some girl advice (NOT NORCENT)

Status
Not open for further replies.
No doubt about it we'd be going crazay if one of us was lucky enough to be born a lady.
OH, if one of us was a lady!
And I was your man, if I was your man.
Well sometimes It gets lonely and I ne-ed a woman,
And then I imagine you with some bosoms.
In fact, one time when we were tech foruming and I was feeling really lonely,
And we were sharing that twin room in the hotel,
I put a wig on you while you were sleeping, put a wig on you.
And I just lay there and spooned you.
KrazyQ, you got it going on.

Erm what are you smoking? seriously dude you seem to have blown a fuse put down the keyboard an mouse an step away from the internet.

hey thanks for the advise, that sounds really nice!
wat if i cant cook though? i know she likes italian....

Just find some Italian style finger foods, look on the internet for recipes.

Try starting off with something good and small like an appetizer, then after that have something a little more filling and after that is desert. For desert I recommend either cheesecake which can be fun and sweet or red velvet cake which can be sweet and romantic. It depends on what type of food ya pick and what you bring to drink.

red velvet cake:
RED.jpg

red_velvet.jpg

Red velvet cake - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

it may not be the high class cake you'd get at a 5 star restaurant but it tastes great.

I find red velvet cake has a more romantic taste and look to it but cheesecake can also be romantic and it has fun taste, it all depends on what you want this picnic to say to her.

Strawberry Cheesecake:
strawberry_cheesecake.jpg

Cherry cheesecake:
cheesecake.jpg

Another little tip: if you make the food yourself it'll show her that she's special to you as opposed to you just scouring the walmart aisles for food.

oh man, thanks a lot!
well my goal for this picnic is to let her know that i want this to go somewhere!
and that cake looks AMAZING!!!
and btw, i really suck at cooking
were planning something for thursday and i love this picnic idea.
i guess i will get help cooking...and yeah i know that will look better.

what to bring on a picnic though?...like sheets, pillows to chill...etc etc???
(Btw guys, i really appreciate all your advice!!!)

i used wingstop for a picnic before :p but of course she loved wingstop tooo!!! topped it off with a banana split at a nearby local joint.. it was an incredibly fun day.... :)

loves an amazing thing :p

been talking to my girly for almost 8 months now... been out with someone for a year.. been out with plenty of people but never really felt the need to use the word love as i do now... but sadly.. i think we'll be taking a break soon.. but we'll see how that goes.. this is happened 5000 times already.. stupid asian drama.. i'm sure everything will be alright.. cuz as a matter of fact.. i will be having another picnic or something of the sort tomorrow with her.. lol

and the fact that she still gets all uuber romantic with me.. and randomly texts me cutsie things.. and i love you.. lol kinda says something :p

i used wingstop for a picnic before :p but of course she loved wingstop tooo!!! topped it off with a banana split at a nearby local joint.. it was an incredibly fun day.... :)

loves an amazing thing :p

been talking to my girly for almost 8 months now... been out with someone for a year.. been out with plenty of people but never really felt the need to use the word love as i do now... but sadly.. i think we'll be taking a break soon.. but we'll see how that goes.. this is happened 5000 times already.. stupid asian drama.. i'm sure everything will be alright.. cuz as a matter of fact.. i will be having another picnic or something of the sort tomorrow with her.. lol

and the fact that she still gets all uuber romantic with me.. and randomly texts me cutsie things.. and i love you.. lol kinda says something :p
awww...nosboost is in love!!!! how nice!;)
well hey, ill agree, love is amazing when its with the right person. I'm falling for this person but i wanna take things slow and not make the mistake i did with my ex.
Hopefully we do something this thursday...i wanna plan a picnic ad i hope it all works out!.
shes ok with all kinds of foods so i can get anything...

nooo, i won't say i'm "in love"

i'm gonna lay it out... the way i feel about love

there is (in these steps)

1.Love (caring for them on a higher level.. you can do such with any ol' close friend)

2. relation love - loving someone in a super affectionate way, more so than yourself (where i'm at)

3. and "In love" - this is the woman you gave your life too.. and you wanna marry and be with your whole life

in love, is a huge step, something i'm not at yet.. and i'm sure of.. cuz surely i know i can love her more... in love being the point.. to where i can not love her anymore than i do

nooo, i won't say i'm "in love"

i'm gonna lay it out... the way i feel about love

there is (in these steps)

1.Love (caring for them on a higher level.. you can do such with any ol' close friend)

2. relation love - loving someone in a super affectionate way, more so than yourself (where i'm at)

3. and "In love" - this is the woman you gave your life too.. and you wanna marry and be with your whole life

in love, is a huge step, something i'm not at yet.. and i'm sure of.. cuz surely i know i can love her more... in love being the point.. to where i can not love her anymore than i do
Hey i like that way you put that!
i really hope you guys work out...really sucks to see ppl break apart, its so common nowadays...

ya.. i think alot about love... and i've had girls get mad at me because i wasnt ready to tell them i love them...

i think people nowadays label love to easy

and yes, i too hope it works out.. we've been having our ups and downs for this month of july..... i was with her just sittingi n her car for 2 hours yesterday.. doing nothing.. and had the time of my life....

me and her.. have alot of fun doing anything.. and everything.. and she tells this more-so to me than i do to her.. i dunno, i told her in these exact words.. that if me and her are done talking in a bf gf matter... that she needed to stop telling me she loves all the time... cuz obviously it would give me hope there could still be something there... but i also said... if you do wanna continue.. and there is something there... then keep saying..and she agreed...

she stil continues to tell me she loves me alot..... so i'm really at a stuck place... cuz she says we should just be really super close friends... but she agreed to what i said.. but continues to say she loves me... ALOT.. i'm so confused.. lol... i guess i'll see how things work tomorrow... i'll try to steal a kiss... i know she leaned in for one last night.. but we both kinda hesitated...

so tomorrow.. i guess i'll go for the kiss.. and see how that goes

ya.. i think alot about love... and i've had girls get mad at me because i wasnt ready to tell them i love them...

i think people nowadays label love to easy

and yes, i too hope it works out.. we've been having our ups and downs for this month of july..... i was with her just sittingi n her car for 2 hours yesterday.. doing nothing.. and had the time of my life....

me and her.. have alot of fun doing anything.. and everything.. and she tells this more-so to me than i do to her.. i dunno, i told her in these exact words.. that if me and her are done talking in a bf gf matter... that she needed to stop telling me she loves all the time... cuz obviously it would give me hope there could still be something there... but i also said... if you do wanna continue.. and there is something there... then keep saying..and she agreed...

she stil continues to tell me she loves me alot..... so i'm really at a stuck place... cuz she says we should just be really super close friends... but she agreed to what i said.. but continues to say she loves me... ALOT.. i'm so confused.. lol... i guess i'll see how things work tomorrow... i'll try to steal a kiss... i know she leaned in for one last night.. but we both kinda hesitated...

so tomorrow.. i guess i'll go for the kiss.. and see how that goes
man , your at the point where you guys will either make it or break it....and i know you can do it, its nice that you still want it.
After first 6 months thats when things get tough, and the way i see it is that when you pass through the toughest times, that shows that you guys are worth each other and the relationship is worth fighting for!
But i hate when they get you stuck in the middle and raise your hopes. Just try showing her what you were all about and why she fell for you in the first place and then she will realize what she will be missing out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom