Nazis around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
people are people... end of story... we all feel the same, breathe the same, bleed the same and die the same.

Just because someone else has a different skin colour or ethnic origin does not make them any different from anyone else... after all skin colour is just superficial... like saying red cars are better than blue ones!

There will always be racist idiots, because they have such small minds that they seem to be threatened by those that are different to them.

Yes there are bad black people, there are bad hispanic people, there are bad asian people... but there are also a **** of a lot of bad white people... judge individuals on their actions... but do not generalise... just because one person stole your wallet does not mean all people of that race would do so.

Here in Britain as with everywhere we have racist groups... people will always join them, but thankfully the majority wont. Maybe one day they will realise how dumb they are... there is enough bad stuff in the world without adding racial tension and segregation to the mix.

We all breathe the same, die the same, etc etc, I concur. BUT, thats not to say that there are not distinctive traits about different people. There are and anyone who says different is probably running for office. Anyone here gonna deny that blacks are excellant at sports relative to others? I am not racist. Blacks are mostly the same, but their culture is different. I think East Coasters and French people are a bunch of stuck-ups. Am I a locationist? We are not all the same in every aspect as they preach. Different cultures are different for Fks sake. They are not better or worse but they are different. It may seem that blacks are more prone to bragging and showing off or something, but it may also be true that they feel we are uppity monegy grubbers that strive for power. Whatever, we all have our flaws, and of course others flaws are terrible to us.

Juice Daddy, this is becoming taxing. Debates will start themselves, why do you continue to start threads like this? Of course we all have differing opinions, what are you getting at?

i think what hygor was trying to say was that just because "East-coasters" are more stuck up (which i think is a load of crap, BTW, i think west coasters are more stuck up) doesn't mean that ALL of them are. there are individual differences between people. and even different cultures. but you cannot generalize that to the entire group/culture/race/etc.

I live on the East Coast, have all my life. I wouldn't say, "Stuck up". I think the best term is, "UP TIGHT". - Lot's of uppity attitude here.

I've traveled to the West Coast a lot and my impression of West Coasters is, "LAID BACK." - Lot's of yeah, man... cool... whatever...

Just for the fun of it, which of these sounds the worst when said out-loud.

1.) Black Power
2.) Hispanic Power
3.) Asian Power
4.) American Indian Power
5.) White Power

when i heard #5 I can't help but think of Chappelle's show...

and as for #4, there's no such thing lol. [joke]

Where on the East Coast do you live? I've been in Florida my whole life and everyone is laid back as **** down here... The only people from Cali. I've ever met were stuck up ******* from Huntington Beach. ****, every T.V. show I've seen that involved Cali. people were stuck up... The OC, Laguna Beach...but it's not fair to say "West-Coasters" are stuck up because of that.

This just proves the point that you can't generalize an entire group based on some members of that group.

It's a human psychological characteristic to try to lump things together into groups and make associations. It makes it easier for us to identify things and to reach common grounds with other people. Unfortunately, it can have negative effects.

bradybnmci said:
The term "racist" seems to only deal with white people.
ex: "Brown Pride" for the hispanics means you are proud to be of Latino origin. "Black Pride" means you are proud to be black. "White Pride" means you are a racist piece of trash that everyone criticizes.
Does this seem weird to anyone else?

couldn't agree more. I go to school here in the depths of the Kansas City ghetto. Trust me, it's not a fun place. You know how some people use the 'n' word to describe black people? I figured out that they're not referring to anyone's skin color. It's the lifestyle. As far as 'black culture' goes... it's not a culture. It's the lack thereof. It's nothing but offensive, violent, and destructive. When I'm out of college, I'm moving out back to the rural regions. At least 20 acres for me.

Ryan

I am going to try to not get banned with my comments here

homerj14 said:
Do you feel that their is a rising Threat in "racist Skinheads" today In america or other Countries...respond please

No I don't . However I feel that my rights to express my feeling and beliefs are getting respessed my ethnic minority group and political correctness.

5 weeks ago, Sydney Australia has some pretty bad racial riots.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_Cronulla_race_riots

Now wikipedia is just summerising the build up of the riots to the previous few weeks where you had a some life guards getting betten up by some lebanese. But the problem is more than just that. For the last 4 years, I have been noticing more and more people of that ethinic minority coming into the country. They are still acting and behaving as if they are still in middle east.

And it alot of the little things.

The religion here is Christainity, and you get some middle eastern complaining the paper about how there is baby jesus displays in shopping centers which they are complaining about.
They make little or no attempt to ingrate into our culture. And yet we have to put up with theirs.
Eg. A mulism lost his job at TPG Internet because he was taking prayer break 5 times a day.
It's stupid... They got the right to complain about out culture. And yet it's a court case if he do any thing against theres.

Another example is this. Aboriginals get there school marked bumped up just for the simple fact they are aboriginals. Now polically correct people will complain that they are living in poverity and that we should give them a fair go.
So what about every other school kid that is living in poverty. Last time I check, the school marks around still down with post codes.
And if people are still going to complain about the last 218 years too this very day of hardship that they endured, my attitude is this.... How much longer is white australia suppose to be saying sorry.

Now over all, I am not a racist person, but I am sick and tired of this reverce racism. Equality and Tolerance is a 2 way door.

I could post more, but the lat time I did on any forum, I got banned because my views where not politically correct.

reverse racism is ridiculous in the US too my friend...i feel your annoyance and frustration!

things such as "affirmative action" for college admission is absolutely ridiculous IMO. the black communities fought for equality in the 60's and now they get special treatment many times. I can see how affirmative action may have made sense in the past, but it has worn out its welcome and its the people's turn to impose equality on itself, not the government's.

You can't just impose 'equalness' with some laws.

Our society will never be equal if minorities are given legally-forced special treatment over majorities. The reason many people are racist in this country is because of the unfair special treatment minorities are given.

It's crooked and it's wrong, and I wish things could change.

Who knows...maybe now that GWB as stacked the US Supreme Court with conservative (and arguably non-compassionate) judges, maybe they'll say "screw the minorites" and make some much needed changes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom