Nazis around the world

Status
Not open for further replies.
I live in NY so if you say anything racist or predudice, everyone thinks your really wierd and stay away from you. I remember when relatives visited from somewere else(I don't want to make a generalization) they told really bad jokes(you know what i mean). Either it's their lack of diversity or they are just retarded caused such terrible humor.
As to whether what you said above, I don't believe its a rising threat.
I think the threat of more ignorant people being born is a threat.

I was thinking about this too. There is a American Nazi party and a German party that is not called Nazi but something else. If they ever come to power (unlikely at this time) then expect WW3 or worse. Canada has no Nazi party which is a good thing. One maybe is in hideing but....

The term "racist" seems to only deal with white people.
ex: "Brown Pride" for the hispanics means you are proud to be of Latino origin. "Black Pride" means you are proud to be black. "White Pride" means you are a racist piece of trash that everyone criticizes.
Does this seem weird to anyone else?

Yes it does...

But seriously, i'm racist because of the blacks around here... There all just a bunch of *** holes who think they are better than every one else....

charles_scott said:
Yes it does...

But seriously, i'm racist because of the blacks around here... There all just a bunch of *** holes who think they are better than every one else....

I don't call that racist.

Thats Not being racist, they are *******s you surely cant say all the blacks in your Neighborhood act like that..

yea saying ALL the blacks in your areas are *******s is an overgeneralization, and quite possibly a racist statement. but if it's true it's true, and i'm in no position to say otherwise. i understand what you're saying... and it's why this country has been, is still, and always will be divided.

I don't dislike any one specific race. So i guess i'm not totally racist.

But, there are certain traits in all races that I hate. (Including my own)
Yes, they are traits, not stereotypes.

So I guess you could say i'm an equal opportunity racist.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom