N.A. Auto Show in Detroit

Status
Not open for further replies.
*sigh*:sigh:

I miss Chevy... the REAL chevy with orange blocks, hideous interiors, 5mpg, and the smell of the carb being "cleaned out" as you "double checked" to make sure the gas pedal went to the floor.

:sad:

*sigh*:sigh:

I miss Chevy... the REAL chevy with orange blocks, hideous interiors, 5mpg, and the smell of the carb being "cleaned out" as you "double checked" to make sure the gas pedal went to the floor.

:sad:

ha we check to make sure that my dads vette's gas pedal can go to the floor all the time. it's fun to watch the instant MPG on the hud go way down to like 2mpg as you get down on it. the lowest i've seen was 1. that's during a full blown full throdle start without tracton control on and the wheels just like up in smoke :D it's awesome

If you want to sit in a Z06, just go to the GM dealer. They will prolly even let you test drive one too. With so many of them sitting on lots, they will do all kinds of things to move them out and put a hybrid in its place.

Poizen22 said:
i wasnt a fan of much from the 90's i must say everything was awkward. 2000, and 1980's and before is where its at. my guesse is because the ytried to squeeze these big muscle cars indo something aerodynamic and small just doesnt look right. trying to compete with the japanese.
True muscle died when the '70s did. The '80s were a joke as far as cars went. The '90s weren't much better, although quality began to return to the industry.

There are no true muscle cars today. There are lots of pretty cars, and fast cars, but they are not muscle by a long shot. Lots of wannabe's, but no real McCoys.

The challenger isn't a muscle car. The new Mustang isn't a muscle car. The new Camaro isn't a muscle car.

They are V8 rwd coupes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom