Which of my favorite movies is your favorite of mine?

When will you get a Wii

• Release Night

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before Christmas

• In the next 6 months

• In the next year or two

• Never, what a piece of crap, I am selling my organs so I can buy a PS3

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoolander......
Because try watching Zoolander, followed by Behind Enemy Lines some time.

I did that once. In the movie Behind Enemy Lines, you have Owen Wilson trying to remove this hard drive from his jet's black box recorder while under heavy fire. And the only line that is going though my head is his line from Zoolander "The Files Are In The Computer".

Pulp Fiction, easily. Sin City I though'd be right up my alley, but I've only ever gotten half way through. Scarface is deservedly respected, and I've never actually seen the Godfather. Zoolander, despite my ire for stupid comedies, was very funny to me. But Pulp Fiction, with its multiple story lines, awesome dialogue and sparse but kick-*** violence takes the cake, fo sho.

I LOVED sin city, but i agree with beefcake scarface is better than any of those movies.

DefragMyHead said:
Master and Commander?

Makin' movies, makin' songs, and fightin' round' the world!

Those are good movies all but he's asking of the ones he likes which one do we like. Of those Scarface is the best but some of my other favorites are:

Saving Private Ryan
Predator
Alien (but not Alien vs. Predator lol, good games, horrible movie)
Scary Movie 1 & 2
Band of Brothers (OK maybe not a movie but a mini-series is pretty close)

I think Austin Powers is more funny then Zoolander, although I have to agree I found it funny when Owen Wilson broke open the computer thinking the actual files were in it lol.

For those who are interested in WWII and history and don't mind subtitles I highly suggest DOWNFALL, which is a German film about the last days of the Third Reich. Great Film.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom