My dwarf hamster is dying :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
DMo224 said:
Maybe your parents saved you the trauma of death. Fifteen is old for any dog. Know what I mean?

It's like my pet rabbit when I was a kid. It disappeared one Saturday evening. The next day, we said a nice word for him and had a big Sunday dinner. I never knew where he went.

Dave :D

That's horrible :eek:

DMo224 said:
Maybe your parents saved you the trauma of death. Fifteen is old for any dog. Know what I mean?

It's like my pet rabbit when I was a kid. It disappeared one Saturday evening. The next day, we said a nice word for him and had a big Sunday dinner. I never knew where he went.

Dave :D
no. me and whole my family was looking for him for months but we couldnt find him.

Use to have chickens alot of them hens roosters u name it. Came home one day my mothers friend decided to kill one of my hennys :(. Jesus christ we do have KFC ya know! lol

003 said:
System of a Down - Soldier Side:
"We all grow up to die"

Sorry about him dying, my dog died last summer cardiac arrest. I was on my computer, and all of a sudden I hear this real odd whimper/howeling sound. I get up and it turns out my dog has just died on the family room floor of cardiac arrest. Of course we rushed him to the vet but there was nothing they could do. It was an untimely death, he was only 8 years old. He was a britney spaniel, he got TONS of exercise, he had really good dog food, and he wasn't even a pound overweight. It was really sad, he was a perfectly healthy dog, in fact the only other health problem he had in his entire life was when he got fleas once. His name was Poppy.

YOU ARE TERRIBLE! lol My britney spaniel is sitting by my side like she always does being the sweetest dog ever. She just turned 4 last month. Every night when i come home from work, she jumps to say hi, then i kneel down and she puts her front legs over my shoulders and hugs me. Then we eat somethin, I shower, then we either go study or go on the computer together. She (Lexi) is an awesome dog... you seriously brought a tear to my eye when you said that!

septoid: sorry bout the hamster... that really stinks. I had a parrot a year or two ago and he died for no reason. One day he was really snotty and wouldn't let anyone near his cage and was curled up in the corner. The next morning, he was laying down and had died. It was very noticeable that he didn't want to because he was clinching the bars of the cage with his beak and his claws. I was CRUSHED.

This looks just like mine (Petrie [peetree])

Bubba.jpg

Peetree, like the land before time :p

Thanks guys for all the kind words, I'm over it pretty much, but i feel kinda bad for its son (Named Rocket, :p) who also lived with his dad. Now hes got the whole tank to himself, I've already noticed a change in his behaviour, he doesn't move around much, and when he does, its only to the wheel, and back, and the water/food too, but not like before when he'd explore the cage and have fun. All he does is sleep and groom himself, I think hes depressed O_O

The two girls (mom and daughter) are still fine though, they don't even know what happened. The mom has had more then 1 baby die on her, **** she even ate a few (!!) so yeah.

I still have lots of pets to take care of haha, but yeah, this hamster was the coolest by far. I buried him today too btw, its really cold outside, so I tried as hard as I could to pierce the frozen soil, I kept picking at it until I finally created like a little sliver in the Earth, and I just put him in there and covered him with the wet snowy soil, I put a piece of stick infront of where I buried him so I can remember where he is so I can bury him in the summer when it comes, knowing the cold in Toronto, he's gonna be frozen until it gets warm again. I owe him a propour buriel atleast, thats what I think. Y'know I was thinking, am I crazy for caring for a pet this much?

I hope not O_O

OKAY GuYs ItS TiME FOR tHE kITty cAT tEA pARtY!!!! EVERYONE TO MY HOUSE EHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHHE.

Rofl :p </sarcasm>

KlNGPlNG said:
i had a rat that died on my birthday about 9 years ago when i was in the fourth grade, i sucked so bad, im sorry dude i know what ur goin thru. my rat had a tumor and we knew he didnt have much time left. i had to check for a heart beat on my bday when he died to see if he was still alive, it sucked big time

the first post i've ever seen by you that isnt meant to be stupid or to make us mad.... wow

septoid2 said:
Carefresh Ultra

****, that's the best kind of bedding too. Cedar sucks *** and actually CAUSES a lot of problems with small animals, and pine just doesn't absorb nearly as well as some people think.

I worked at a pet shop for 2 years..... :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom