Moving is a chore, blegh.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mac_mogul

The Original Mac User
Hey everyone, I'm currently in the process of moving to a different state (Kansas woo hoo:rolleyes: ) And I've been using the internet here at school in Oklahoma.
Well, school's out!
So I won't have internet until I can get it installed in my new apartment. Until then I won't be around much (unless I find some wireless hotspots around town :p) so I won't be answering PM's for a while.

Don't worry, I should be back in time to wrap up the Image Contests and get the next ones started! If it looks like I won't make it back in time, I'll make an effort to contact jaksback and have him take care of it :D

So, see you guys when I get my internet. ;)

mac_mogul said:
Re: Moving is a chore, blegh.
I know the feeling. I hope you don't have a set of stairs with an right turn that makes it impossible for to move does about anying larger than 1.6 meters and some dead beat removalist that come un-prepaired for the work you've outlayied for them.

And i hope you don't get screwed around with the DSL and your phone line either.

Currently I am organising the office move. (Shudder when I think about stocktake)

my last move was next door...weird eh?

Looked at a few houses about 5KM away, but they were dumps.
The next-door house, which i live in currently, is a good house, but it needs to be renovated.

Well, I got moved in alright, but I'm having trouble locating a reliable internet service provider. Most of the people around here use SBC Yahoo DSL, but I really, really don't want that. Right now I'm signed up on a library computer for about 30 minutes, blegh. I think Jaksback will be wrapping up the image contests for this month, so we won't have to worry about that.
Hopefully I'll be back soon :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom