Most annoyin computer trait

Status
Not open for further replies.

pro2a

In Runtime
This should be a fun game... while watching others on a computer what things do they do that annoy you?

For me the biggest one is when they drag the mouse to the next text box when they are filling out something instead of using the tab button.

People who click on ads thinking its what they are supposed to click on, even after I say it's an ad.

People who do not understand resolution and use a 800 x 600 wallpaper and they have a 1600 x 900 screen.

When you have to share a computer with other people in the house and then they change the resolution to a smaller resolution, so when you get on everything is way too big.

people who have no sense of security and do not update thier antivirus or they don't use ad blockers or common sense.

people who insist on adding EVERY SINGLE PROGRAM THEY CAN TO STARTUP and wonder why thier computer takes an hour to boot up. (oh well this is good for me since I charge by the hour LOL)

people who have no clue about webhosting, yet insist that godaddy is the best ever. I wanna smack em so hard.

people that use IE and have never tried another browser such as firefox or chrome, and insist that it's the best.

god I can go on.....

When your helping some one and are doing something, putting in a password to your file server to get a file or pinging a device on the network like a scanner or printer and they insist you show them because they need to know how they do it when they clearly don't because it's the first time they have seen some one do it.

Oh companies that insist on using BMC remedy even if it's a external supplier, that software is ****ing awful.

Almost everything already mentioned PLUS

People who have way to many startup programs.
People who don't like it when you uninstall programs they clearly don't need anymore.
People who like to hover over you and watch everything you do while you are fixing their pc.....and ***** about said programs.
People who insist they need an AV...when they don't have the internet.
People who think I'm retarded for not using an AV...because they don't understand.
People who don't know how to organize files on their PC.
People who like to share files at a LAN and leave all the torrented names instead of renaming for better organization.
People who have excessive icons on their desktop and use the start menu to launch programs.
People who consider playing Facebook games is gaming.
People who don't understand the point in better hardware and ridicule due to this.
People who have poor cable management and don't understand why their hardware over heats.
People who are to lazy to do said cable management.
People who don't understand the point in multi-monitor setups but ridicule me saying it's pointless.
People who come over and complain about my 100% fan usage even though they are visiting for 5 minutes.
Those same people who don't understand overclocking and ask 50 million questions yet still don't understand and go...well you're the genius that's why it's for you.
People who do not clean the dust out of their PC for years.

I can go on.

When someone wants to click on something, but instead of releasing the button immediately, takes a few seconds because they think the computer is slow.

This is like one large complaint thread :tongue:

I'll add mine!

People with row upon row upon row of icons on their desktop with a background so complicated you can't even see the cursor.

That's why I keep a black background and 0 icons (now) on mine :lol:

EDIT: and one more.. People who can't call their mouse (or other peripheral) just a mouse... I ask someone what their mouse DPI is set at and they respond with something like "oh, you mean my new logitech darkfield laser wireless technology mouse with active battery saving control, that can go up to 2,000dpi? Oh, yeah, I have it set on 600." (making stuff up on the top of my head :tongue:)
It irks me. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom