To the mods:

Status
Not open for further replies.

bum

In Runtime
I just want to thank all of you for cleaning up all the junk, especially over the last couple days. Not just the spam, member created junk too.
I'm not even sure if there actually is more of it or if I'm just noticing it, but regardless, its bad and I am going to pitch in and help out a little by venturing into the hardware sections and backing you guys up a bit.

I'll just tell arguing pairs to knock it off, maybe point out the edit button for horrible spelling and crap like that.

No more old Bum... well sort of, lets see how long this lasts.

kitty.gif

If everyone reported spam as well as you do, Shumway, we mods would have a lot easier life.

Shumway said:
Oh great :rolleyes:

Another little mod wannabe.

just kidding.

OH **** NO!!! :mad:

You think I want to baby sit??? Definitely not how I roll! Besides I like being free to misbehave without actually loosing anything ;) .

No its a respect thing really.

Shumway said:
Oh great :rolleyes:

Another little mod wannabe.

just kidding.

i know you're kidding :p

i read your post reports....and there are a lot.

thanks bum :D. it's not just you by the way, there has definitely been an increase in spam and one slightly serious thread which had to be attended to. god willing, the spam should be solved soon. we have ideas but we need Dave or Larry around to implement them or at least tell us to get back in the cellar with no light until we can solve it.

Trotter said:
If everyone reported spam as well as you do, Shumway, we mods would have a lot easier life.

I'm alway's reporting spam,Kind of have to since i'm usually the first to see it because i don't sleep and i'm on here most of the day,I might not post but i'm lurking around ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom