Mission Impossible 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
****, everyones dissen this movie ... im about to go watch it .... i hope its good!! Lol... oh well ... luckily its only $5 to get it :) haha Ima cheap crap

EDIT:
Originally posted by DMo224:

As of now, no profanity is acceptable; as in the Zero Profanity Rule. What is acceptable is to see the **** asterisks or the #%^@ characters, not the word spelled out with a number substituting for a letter or partly spelled with other characters in it, etc. .
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=817345#post817345

that's $5 too much.

I'm gonna download it, then delete it, then download it again 10 times over and never watch it.

I just got back from seeing it, and I thought it was great. You guys are too hard on the film. I know Tom is crazy, but he is the most famous and bankable actor in the world.

you guys are all crazy, tom cruise is the man. seriously. come on, haven't any of you ever seen that terrible nascar movie he's in, it's great!

Waiting for my "Xenu is my homeboy" Tshirt to come in the mail. Going to wear it to watch that movie.

My daughter is at the theater right now with some friends to see it.

She's Cruise fan (even though she thinks he's a fruitcake), but she really wants to see it because she is a major fan of J.J. Abrams stuff.

I might catch a session tomorrow as it's Cheap Ar$e Tuesday.
So far I have not mind the M:I movies. However they are not movies that I am going to pay full price to see.

idk i saw it yesterday (in Brazil), and i thought it was pretty good......
it wasn't necessarily predictable like all the other the other blockbuster movies.....

so i'd say 8.7/10

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom