Mission Impossible 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeh MI3 looks crap its made by this guy who makes lost and lost is gay so MI3 therefore is GAY!... but UZI!!!11!! hows ur gf? can you make another movie man?

Scientologists are crazy but i dont care about his personal life all i care about are if his movies are good and i will probably go see this tonight

I was a fan of the first MI movie, before tom cruise was a douche-bag scientologist. The second movie sucked, and I'm never going to see MI3; DO NOT SUPPORT THE SCIENTOLOGISTS!

"Hey was there a scene in the desert with a bunch of fan windmills for those who have seen it? They shot a part of it out here where I live in Palm Springs and where doing it all in the windmill area. Just curious to see how our little desert looks on the big screen!lol."

I saw the movie and the sound was amazing, and yes there was a part with alot of windmills.

Those things aren't "Wind mills" dangit! They are "Wind Turbines"

Get it right! :mad: :p

My mom used to work with a company who made those things.

EDIT:
Originally posted by DMo224:

As of now, no profanity is acceptable; as in the Zero Profanity Rule. What is acceptable is to see the **** asterisks or the #%^@ characters, not the word spelled out with a number substituting for a letter or partly spelled with other characters in it, etc. .
http://www.techist.com/showthread.php?s=&postid=817345#post817345

Well.. MI:1 was good I thought. MI:2 was frikkin stupid.. I mean wtf??!.. That "face mask" thing from the MI:1 was tasteful - and "cool".. But in the 2nd movie everyone other tard was wearing the other guys face in the form of a mask and speaking exactly like him with that little clip-on on the throat.

But even so, I would've gone to see MI:3 if it hadn't been for that moron Tom Cruise. What the **** is up with that midget as of late. :rolleyes:.. I mean if he wants to go be a scientologist (sp?) and be a douche bag that's his own business. But, criticizing the whole world and speaking about stuff he doesn't know, makes me wanna slap the idiot.

Anywaysss, here's a quote from South Park..

A memorial service for Chef then occurs, with Kyle explaining that he didn't agree with Chef's recent decision, but is not angry at him for leaving South Park, and wishes only to remember him as the singing, jolly man he was. Kyle explains "We should blame the fruity little club for scrambling his brains" and not Chef himself. He then adds that Chef is still alive in their hearts.

So, Scientology, you may have won this battle, but the million-year war for earth has just begun! Temporarily anozinizing our episode will not stop us from keeping Thetans forever trapped in your pitiful man-bodies. Curses and drat! You have obstructed us for now, but your feeble bid to save humanity will fail! Hail Xenu!!!

—Trey Parker and Matt Stone, servants of the dark lord Xenu.

Image:South_Park_Xenu.jpg

I never got away with saying douche bag..... :rolleyes: ;)

Im not going to see it unless someone pays for the ticket. I hated the second one "Mission Pathetic" is what my friends stepdad called it. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom