Merry Christmas or Bah Humbug?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harper

"I FEEL SO GOOD I FEEL SO NUMB, YEAH!!!"
THE "Opps Delete This Thread" CHRISTMAS Thread

Delete this thread.

[EDIT] CHANGE TITLE as the discussion turned interesting [/EDIT]

..... If I could I would destroy Xmass day........ It's just something that deals with religion that no longer has a religious meaning to most people.

charles_scott said:
..... If I could I would destroy Xmass day........ It's just something that deals with religion that no longer has a religious meaning to most people.

Instead of destroying it, how about making more folks realize why it exists?

Because no one will listen? And besides in another 10 years people would forget again. Better to not have it recognized by the goverment and for it to just be a normal day and for people to participate if they want.

charles_scott said:
Because no one will listen? And besides in another 10 years people would forget again. Better to not have it recognized by the goverment and for it to just be a normal day and for people to participate if they want.

Even if only one person listens, you made progress. I'm sure at least somebody will. ;)

Or...it has gone beyond the religious bounds and has become a time of the year that everyone can get together and celebrate whatever?

Or...it has gone beyond the religious bounds and has become a time of the year that everyone can get together and celebrate whatever?
Pretty much....regardless if no one thinks of it as 'jesus day' or something, as long as people don't consider it 'PRESENTS DAY!' then it's aright.

I figure if people realize it's a time of year to get together with family, share "LOVE" and all that stuff together and be happy and thankful for once out of only a few times out of the year, then the message is still there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom