Marketing Recognition

Status
Not open for further replies.

Merkwürdigeliebe

Benevolent Cake Despot
Take the test. How much of a pawn are you to your corporate masters? :)

CramerSweeney | Smart Marketing IQ Test - What's Your Smart Marketing IQ?

I got 19/20, missed the Pillsbury question..

I would've never thought that I'd score so high, I'm not even entirely familiar with some of the companies, but I just have the visual/oratory memory of the logo, music and/or slogan and it clicks to me. Kinda scary actually, feel brainwashed.

I got 14 of 20. So i am not as much of a TV watcher as you guys. :p

I don't watch TV that often either... I mean I got 11,275 posts in less than 2 years, I'm pretty much here or at school :D

I don't watch TV that often either... I mean I got 11,275 posts in less than 2 years, I'm pretty much here or at school :D

Come on you have to either have the TV on in the background or something. Of course i am kinda tired when i was going thru that and clicked on a few answers without really reading the question.

I mean the Mercades logo i thought was BMW...I click Duracell for the bunny when i know it is energizer. Stupid stuff like that.

Now that i admit i am tired time for bed....:laughing:

Wow I got an honest 20/20. I must be way hypnotized. LOL. Yeah I almost said Pillsbury dough boy but for some reason Poppin fresh came to me. Don't remember when or how. I guess watching tv for 35 years some things just stick in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom