Longest time on net

Status
Not open for further replies.
I do spend as much time away from the PC as I am on the PC
I get on the computer, 12 hours later I go to sleep, then 12 hours later I get back on
it's a continuous cycle

nar, seriously I don't for the most part, I play basketball, go to Air League, go to school, have flying lessons, play snare drum, and sometimes go to the golf driving range

I think the most time ive been on is 14 hours

maybe 5-6 hours... gotta love TFC.... lol

but yeah 20 hours???? even 10 thats a long time to be staring at a screen.....doing what?

you do know there are real people in the world.. and they use their mouths to talk......and the interact with each other.... kinda like sims.. but in 3-d and eveything.

you do know there are real people in the world.. and they use their mouths to talk......and the interact with each other.... kinda like sims.. but in 3-d and eveything.

Thats a good one.
The longest i ve been online(playing bf 1942) was 4 hours. After that i just started killing teammates, got kicked and went to sleep.

I think its crazy how some people play games for 72 hours.

Every second I'm not forced to do something like school or go to an appointment or something i'm at the pc, but really only because there's not much else to do since sports just dont interest me, and i'm shy so i don't like being out in public

bryguy2323 said:
and i'm shy so i don't like being out in public

Yea, I have Social Anxiety Disorder, but I still get out and go mountain climbing or canoeing or play paintball.. I have the hardest time being comfortable talking to people but have no problem shooting them out in the woods.. go figure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom