LOL laugh at me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
i was just trying to sharre a life experience and i didnt really shove it. Anyways if you dont believe me it isnt going to hurt me in any way so i just wanted to see what u guys would say maybe some kind of factory warranty eal, but anyways believe me or not its ur choice

I choose not to believe you.

Actually, this reminds me of that photoshopped pic of the 7800GTX.

Atleast that guy had a pic...

This reminds me of that thread a long time ago about a guy trying to shove an FX-53 into a Socket A motherboard and breaking the pins. This was back when the FX-53 was the price of the FX-60 now.
which is precisely why I don't believe this one. It's the perfect story.....most expensive CPU and the pins get bent before you ever got to use it.

IF............IF something like that were to happen to me I'd simply sit there with some tweezers like a tweaker and bend them things back.........sure you got 939 of them to bend, but it's better than losing it altogether. Of course I would never take a $1600 CPU and just try to wing the installation without reading up on how to do it

Assuming the story is true, check ur credit card insurance. 2 of my credit cards I use have insurance on it for any purchase for 3 months. If I break something within 3 months and it's my fault, I can claim it.

to bend back the pins properly, simply get a .5mm or .7mm mechanical pencil, slide the pin into the empty hole for the lead, and SLOWLY bend back into position.

i dont care about the story so much, its hard to believe it or not. but for a person that dosnt roll in money (and lots of it) to spend that much on something to do with computers. is jsut a freaking idiot. get a outdoor life mate.

Danny Flow said:
i dont care about the story so much, its hard to believe it or not. but for a person that dosnt roll in money (and lots of it) to spend that much on something to do with computers. is jsut a freaking idiot. get a outdoor life mate.

I don't think you have a right to judge him based on what he spends his own money on. If he's happy with his purchase (let's not include the destructive part), then it's worth the money. Stop trolling the forums.

hmmm it's a bummer that the you couldn't get a replacement or refund or anything but the crazy installation tactics might have been a bit obvious looking at the pins. well the good news is now you know to drop it in the socket and leave it at that. sorry about the loss but I know you'll do better next time.

About your suicide comment.

Go commit suicide because you dont get enough FPS in whatever game you play...

Their are people with much more serious problems than you out their...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom