LOL laugh at me lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

wolfeyes89

Daemon Poster
Ok so i bought a new fx-60 cost me 1700 at newegg and guess what. It was my frist time installing a proccesor so i pressed dwn really hard and all the pins bent and now i cant get a replacement.

well if you can afford 1600 for a chip I bet you can get another. send me the chip and I will try to bend them back. ;-)

wolfeyes89 said:
Ok so i bought a new fx-60 cost me 1700 at newegg and guess what. It was my frist time installing a proccesor so i pressed dwn really hard and all the pins bent and now i cant get a replacement.

**** Happens

Get another one

It might be funded by his parents. This guy I know just got an FX-60 from good ol' mommy and poppy, and he is the most un-appreciative person I know. If dad is rolling in the dough enough to buy you an FX-60, he can surely buy you a second one.

hahaha no did u miss all my fcking sarcasm. I have a job. This processor was bought out of my own pocket it was out of my savings for my cra 3 years worth of savings dwn the drain well almost 3/4 worth of it but damitt. This is ********. AND OH YEAH **** HOLY ****ING **** I HATE MY SELF I MIGTH SUICIDE **** U **** ALL OF U I AHTE ThE WORLD I HATE GRAVITY **** **** **** **** **** ****.

yeah, I'd be more ****ed than that if my meager Athlon 64 3000+ broke. Of course, my gross cash value right now is something like 50 bucks and 60 bucks out on credit to a friend.

Ryan

yeah, I wouldn't be too quick to believe it either.

Now put up a picture with both the IHS showing that it's an FX-60 and the pins bent then I'll feel sorry for ya

anyone who spends that kind of cash on a CPU isn't going to just 'try their luck' in installing a CPU and push down really hard. Not unless you're a mental patient

This reminds me of that thread a long time ago about a guy trying to shove an FX-53 into a Socket A motherboard and breaking the pins. This was back when the FX-53 was the price of the FX-60 now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom