lightning strike caught on tape

Status
Not open for further replies.

uzi9mm

Fully Optimized
I would not want to be on the business end of that bolt.
<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLJ6oqToKrc"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/kLJ6oqToKrc" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

I was watching this in IT when I was meant to be doing coursework thats in for tomorrow.

That's crazy... I saw one of those in person when I was a kid... It hit the roof of a garage that was behind our house. I think that this lighting strike would pwn any and all flashbangs that anyone could ever make...

The light was so bright that all I could see was white in my vision for like 30 minutes.. I also has a constant ringing in my ears for a good hour or so... There didn't seem to be much damage to the garages roof... it was wierd...

Incredible display of power though... And it's incredible how much splash electricity is given off in the area around the strike... I remember all of our hair was pratically standing on end... and there was a weird buzzing feeling ot the air.

crazy stuff.. that's a decent video.

I would love to witness that. It's like a once in a lifetime thing. Nothing puts on greater shows than nature.

That's crazy... I saw one of those in person when I was a kid... It hit the roof of a garage that was behind our house. I think that this lighting strike would pwn any and all flashbangs that anyone could ever make...

The light was so bright that all I could see was white in my vision for like 30 minutes.. I also has a constant ringing in my ears for a good hour or so... There didn't seem to be much damage to the garages roof... it was wierd...

Incredible display of power though... And it's incredible how much splash electricity is given off in the area around the strike... I remember all of our hair was pratically standing on end... and there was a weird buzzing feeling ot the air.

crazy stuff.. that's a decent video.

I had a similar experience in Maryland about 11 years ago. My girlfriend and I drove up to a friend's house and began running toward his door due to all of the rain. As we reached the door to his house, lightening hit an antenna on their roof. Same experience.....seeing PURE white for about 1 minute and then finally color was restored to my vision progressively for the next 30 minutes. Same went with sound. I couldn't hear anything for about 30 seconds and then progressively sound came back over the next 15 minutes or so. The time between the strike and loss of hearing was the loudest sound I have ever heard even to this day. I don't want to ever experience lightening that close ever again.

YouTube - Man Gets Hit By Lightning - Well Sort Of

lol - watch this one... This is nuts... wow.
LMAO...that is hilarious

I was playing BF2 last summer and was in the heat of an intense battle. We live in the basement and I had my window open. All the sudden I heard like a little electrical charge and then BAMMM the loudest sound ever. Needless to say I shouted the same phrase as this guy and jumped clean out of my chair. It had hit my neighbors house which is like 10 feet away.

Cooool sounds fun, and its not a once ina lifetime experience. Thousands of storms strike ervy day. Go into a field put up a Metal pole about 3M Tall then run about 50M away, lie down as low as you can, and watch :). << I NEVER EVER EVER RECCOMEND ANYONE DOES THIS, EVER>> But im sure it would work, if you dont die while setting the pole up that is :).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom