Let's talk hobbies!

Status
Not open for further replies.

95BlackGA

Fully Optimized
I know this has been discussed before, but this is ever changing for a lot of people, so let's start a new one. What are your hobbies?

Currently, I don't do too much, although I am wanting to get into some of my old hobbies again.

PC (Gaming/Browsing)

BMX (Dirt jumping, mainly, would like to get back into racing again)

Dirt Bike riding (Nothing "professional" or even "amateur," just mainly trail riding, and a few jumps here and there)

Cars/Trucks (I have a '79 Chevy that I am wanting to bring back from the dead, just need to get it towed to my house and shove it in the garage so I can actually work on it again. "Built 350 (Mild cam, custom headers, aluminum heads) - 4 Speed on the floor (with granny low :drool:!) - Lifted on Rancho 4" blocks :( - 38" TSL's - BAD body (need to replace quite a few things on the body, as it's been tipped on it's side, had the bed torn off, smashed the grille)

My newest hobby (hopefully I like it) will be R/C vehicles. I bought 2 with high hopes that I will like it, and may end up being my new money pit of hobbies.

My hobbies are...

PCs & Gaming, Obviously.

Cars. Gonna try and get my '97 Sunfire running again. If only I knew what was wrong with it. Gotta drop the oil pan and pray it's just the crankshaft bearing.

Magic, the Gathering. My true guilty pleasure bout to finish off my latest deck and enter a big tourney.

and now my most recent my Droid and modding that thing.

My hobbies are...

PCs & Gaming, Obviously.

Cars. Gonna try and get my '97 Sunfire running again. If only I knew what was wrong with it. Gotta drop the oil pan and pray it's just the crankshaft bearing.

Magic, the Gathering. My true guilty pleasure bout to finish off my latest deck and enter a big tourney.

and now my most recent my Droid and modding that thing.

My mom has that same car, except a '98. She bought it for $1, 'cause her friend's daughter bought it for that much, and could never get it to run right... My mom noticed there was WAY too much oil (8 quarts roughly) in the car, and drained it all. Put in the proper amount, and put in a bottle of seafoam. Car runs excellent, and I'm ****ed 'cause she bought it for a $1...

Currently my hobbies are

Working on the Mustang
Playing my 360 on the big screen
and practicing in my band when I get a chance.

PC's have been put to the side (gaming included) because I just haven't wanted to touch this thing lately. With me not being able to afford the hardware I want and do my real hobby, and PC games sucking more and more every release it's just disappointed me to the point of putting it aside for the time being.

My mom has that same car, except a '98. She bought it for $1, 'cause her friend's daughter bought it for that much, and could never get it to run right... My mom noticed there was WAY too much oil (8 quarts roughly) in the car, and drained it all. Put in the proper amount, and put in a bottle of seafoam. Car runs excellent, and I'm ****ed 'cause she bought it for a $1...
That's funny.
Sunfires and Cavaliers are like cockroaches their gross, worthless, and never run well but they never die.

My car has seen more air time then a rally car and it's made it this far so I'm hopeful that this rough riding is just a bearing.

Currently my hobbies are

Working on the Mustang
Playing my 360 on the big screen
and practicing in my band when I get a chance.

PC's have been put to the side (gaming included) because I just haven't wanted to touch this thing lately. With me not being able to afford the hardware I want and do my real hobby, and PC games sucking more and more every release it's just disappointed me to the point of putting it aside for the time being.

What Mustang you got? I had an '86 Capri (Fox Body Mercury), with a 2.3L Turbo. Never got to REALLY drive the car. :(

That's funny.
Sunfires and Cavaliers are like cockroaches their gross, worthless, and never run well but they never die.

My car has seen more air time then a rally car and it's made it this far so I'm hopeful that this rough riding is just a bearing.

Oh trust me, I know. Hence my name 95 Black GA (Grand Am), essentially the same exact car. I threw rods out of mine, and was still able to lay out 10ft marks with it. 2.3L Quad 4's are built like tanks. Traded that car for a 52" t.v.

I think for everyone here we should assume PCs/Gaming/Browsing/etc as a given

LOVE swimming in le ocean, trekking through forests, and making snack plates for my late night movie sessions.

That's funny.

Speak for your self bro. Our cavi up until the wreck ran beautifully at 230k.

What Mustang you got? I had an '86 Capri (Fox Body Mercury), with a 2.3L Turbo. Never got to REALLY drive the car. :(

Oh trust me, I know. Hence my name 95 Black GA (Grand Am), essentially the same exact car. I threw rods out of mine, and was still able to lay out 10ft marks with it. 2.3L Quad 4's are built like tanks. Traded that car for a 52" t.v.
68 Mustang project.

I think for everyone here we should assume PCs/Gaming/Browsing/etc as a given

LOVE swimming in le ocean, trekking through forests, and making snack plates for my late night movie sessions.
I only swam in the ocean twice and it was a blast.....no really. 6ft wave pushed me all the way up to the bank lol. Dad was like watch out, turned around, face ****ed full of ocean. Was washin sand outa my crack for days.

PP Mguire:1898495 said:
That's funny.

Speak for your self bro. Our cavi up until the wreck ran beautifully at 230k.

Well you got lucky i did say they run forever though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom