Kid smoked marijuana

Status
Not open for further replies.
OCC Fan said:
ya, jeez ur school sounds like its always bein inspected by the cops.

Yep, there are police there every day. We now have to put our backpacks outside so the dogs can sniff em.

oh i've heard of that, i didn't know they did that everyday.. in nc, they usually do that to public schools like a random day once a month.

Yup, they've been here quite alot latley...thing is, most of these people still go and get high. I am waiting for the police to catch them (it will help the school alot).

Since when is smoking herb and drinking a big deal? Personally, i cant seem to get away from that stuff. But w/e im on it, i get pretty creative, and have no trouble paying attention..depending on the dosage. The melancholy feeling i get about my problems seem to temporarily desolate.

I dont think anyone is a bad person for doing it. Its just so easy to abuse in all the wrong ways. As long as you get your priorities striaght, then your doing good.

In my old school the teachers did nothing about drugs and drinking either. Many of the teachers even smoked weed themselves.

Personally weed is stupid ( i know from alot of experince ). However responsible drinking is not stupid.

Drinking is good as long as it's in the right place and the time. I spent most of wensday and thursday drinking. Gotta take advantage of an open bar in a place where ya can drink :p

I dont think herb is stupid. I'd rather smoke it then drink. I mean i can smoke a single J, or a bowl. And feel great, or drink 10 beers and finally feel buzzed. Even stronger drinks still take sometime.

Thats just my opinion, of course that was just yours. But i dont think calling it stupid is rite.

Well all illegal drugs and legal drugs (used inapproperatly) are very stupid. This is my educated opinion, since i used to be HEAVILY into drugs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom