just graaaduated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good stuff, graduation was fun but man that ceremony was boring as all heck. Class of 06 for me btw. I just got my associate's a couple weeks ago :)

I remember that... been a while, though.

My Associates wasn't too long ago, but I didn't walk the stage as it was in Phoenix. I just let them send me the diploma.

You Americans and your strange ways :p Over here you just finish your exams, and leave. No fancy graduation ceremony or anything.

Still, congrats! I still have two and a bit years to go 'til I leave school.

Lets see:
High school 21 years ago.
Bachelors 16 years ago.
Masters 3 days ago.

Graduated high school when I was 3. ;)

I remember that... been a while, though.

My Associates wasn't too long ago, but I didn't walk the stage as it was in Phoenix. I just let them send me the diploma.

Oh cheers mate, I hadn't realized you'd gotten the Associate's from your time at Phoenix. I don't think you missed too much by not walking, though. Mine was really long and I was bored as **** as were the people around me. I didn't think I'd be that excited about it because it's only a 2 year degree but I'm actually pretty happy with myself over it; it's nice to be recognized for all that hard work.

Congrats to all class of 2009. Welcome to the real world.

Thanks Havoc.

What are you up to lately?

I haven't been in touch with anyone from ToV... is the vent server up still? I haven't been on the computer much lately, if you can't tell hah.

Thanks Havoc.

What are you up to lately?

I haven't been in touch with anyone from ToV... is the vent server up still? I haven't been on the computer much lately, if you can't tell hah.

Hey man. Yea, the ventrilo server is still up until July 23rd 09. At which point I'll probably renew it.

Hop on sometime: vent4.gameservers.com:4716

Hey man. Yea, the ventrilo server is still up until July 23rd 09. At which point I'll probably renew it.

Hop on sometime: vent4.gameservers.com:4716

I gotta work 30 minutes from now until 10pm tonight.... but when I get home, you best believe i'm gonna be on that. Well, that is unless my friend is doing something for his bday today. But i'll be sure to start getting on vent more frequently

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom