Iriver help!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

2fast4u

Daemon Poster
ok how do i get my iriver to play videos?? i just got it and i dont know how to do anything so please tell me every step.. thanks... i looked on google and all the steps are confusing... like i dont know how to connect it to my computer in ums mode... btw i have a h10 20 gig...

I have the same Model and Storage Space. I never Tried to play Videos on it however. Im sure all you would do is Browse the file location and hit the enter Button.

I have never heard of UMS Mode. I have updated the Firmware on mine is that what you want to do?

Come to think of it, I don't think the H10 can play Videos. But Ill keep searching..
http://www.misticriver.net/showthread.php?t=23498
Ya, can't Play Videos.

Not really a big deal to me Cause I only need it for recording and Music Playback.

ok thanks... can u get games or themes for it???
EDIT: can u get on aim and im me at country man468 so we can chat...

yes i can play videos actually. you just need to go to rockbox.org (a 3rd party open source firmware for the player.) and you can do so much more with it. Also that site Ste linked to has a thread on videos on the h10 and has its own sub forum for rockbox too, so you should look over there.

just so you know: rockbox is amazing on all the players it supports. I have it on a old player and now i have tons of games, on the fly playlists, better EQ, and much more. and its free :)

2fast4u said:
ok thanks... can u get games or themes for it???
EDIT: can u get on aim and im me at country man468 so we can chat...
Info In profile.
Sorry I don't know anything about Themes or Games, Like I said I only use it for Music play Back and recording. :)
Edit: Hrmm apparently using 3rd Party software you can play Videos on the Iriver H10.

Becuase its hidden, uncheck "do not show hidden folders" or soemthing like that in windows > folder options.

you have to select "see folders -> supported" or "all" if that deosnt work.

and you need to have a .rockbox folder and a rockbox.iriver file to boot into rockbox if you havent already

there are a ton of features in rockbox, you just have to mess around first :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom