AJ : whats wrong withg it
AJ : ?
blitze105: read it again
AJ : i did
AJ : whats wrong with it
AJ : ?
AJ : Blitze whats wron with it

Brilliant quotes from aj!

hm well stupider isnt a word lol so yea. i had one of those, she was smarter than that though but still as bad lol. but its still hilarious. i like to date some of the hotter dumb ones cause i get such a kick from their stupidity. yea i know thats sad but who cares lol. its funy shit!

lol but i need a vote should i keep posting the stupid thigns? or are they not funny enough idc which its pain to read stupid stuff like this if its not funny so if not say no plz lol

will u stop bagging on me? sheesh ever since that post u seem to be just hitting me for it. oh and im not i showed her the thread. and im not complaining!!!!! im saying its funny. when did i tell u bout my problem?? did i say it was a problem? no i said it was funny!

...oh ****. Your him. o_O

I'm sorry... really, I am. I dont mean to 'bag' on you so much... I really didn't realize.

Go on.

thats not cool. ppl rag on other ppl all the time, if your g/f really cares for you then she wont take it seriously really. so yea, but post some more, its hilarious.

????

Riiiiiiiiight meh just keep posting it. It's not making me fall out of my chair laughter, but a smirk here and there and one of those 'good lord' kind of things

ok this one was a few weeks ago. and no she just gave me a mean look and then laughed and hugged me so i dont think she minded it to much...
AJ: what shoe size do you wear?
ME: umm idk 8 1/2?
AJ: really??? i wear 8 i wear a bigger shoe than u! (laughing goes on for bout a minute and half)
ME: aj.. th ink bout that plz..
AJ: oh wait.. nvm u do kus the half...
ME: yes.. and u wear size 6 babe not 8
AJ: howd u know?
ME: u threw ur shoe at me saturday it had a big 6 on the back...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom