Instant energy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know when to stop drinking Bawls. Once I start getting tired I stop drinking it.... It actually makes me EXTREMLY tired after a few bottles because of the blood pressure.... It starts to get to high and I just welll.........yea....

thebleakness said:
Has anyone tried any of this stuff? I am wondering how well the soap works. :p Next time i go to a LAN party i might have to hit them up and buy some.

duh you just eat the soap, soap yummmmmm

charles_scott said:
I know when to stop drinking Bawls. Once I start getting tired I stop drinking it.... It actually makes me EXTREMLY tired after a few bottles because of the blood pressure.... It starts to get to high and I just welll.........yea....

Your most defiantly not the sharpest crayon in the box.

Bawls is a Gurana beverage. Yet it has caffeine in it the gurana is what gives you that extra boom of energy. The stuff actualy works and it does taste like sprite sort of. I think its tastes good and if your eating pizza at a LAN party w/ ranch dressing you have absolutely no after taste. (considering this stuff WAS made for LANparties) Anywho i got a case of it in my kitchen (they sell it at the local 7/11) and its awesome! 30 minute nap last nite and im crankin.

I never cease to be amazed at the sheer amount of caffeine ingested by this generation.

DMo224 was right on the money. In addition, the "crash" after the huge amount of caffeine wears off will make you feel terrible. I don't recommend drinking Bawls, Red Bull, or anything like that.

That doesn't sound correct.... It don't take much Bawls to kill..... **** Surge killed in less drinks then Bawls according to that....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom