Incriminating photos of me drunk...help me get revenge.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ulti_DOOM

In Runtime
i have just found a heap of photos of me intoxicated and dressed up as a prositute on the net my friend uploaded...im not going to put them here. lol. what i need is advice on how i can get him back really really good- any ideas? i need something ASAP

Pour orange juice inside his computer... while it is running.

Or you could not have gotten drunk and dressed? Idk i think the stupidity lies on you for doing something like that in the first place. Thats just my opinion though.

whathesaid.gif

Or you can just tell him to pull them off the site or you'll kick him in the giggle berrie's.
fighting0072.gif

Ulti_DOOM said:
i have just found a heap of photos of me intoxicated and dressed up as a prositute on the net my friend uploaded...im not going to put them here. lol. what i need is advice on how i can get him back really really good- any ideas? i need something ASAP

Could you send us a link? :p :D ;) :)

Shumway said:

Or you can just tell him to pull them off the site or you'll kick him in the giggle berrie's.
Kick him first and then make him take the pics down. That way he'll know you're serious :p

Ulti_DOOM said:

Things needed for revenge plan.
-Lots of booze
-Rope, handcuffs, etc.
-Something to tie the person to.
-Really weird prostitutes, like 50 year old ladies.
-Camera

I am sure you can guess the rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom