I'm BAAAAAACK!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sw1tCh[FX] said:
Well, i'm now in seattle, back online, back to TF, and back to everything else. just with highspeed.

Wow! Did our room suck.

I moved in monday of last week to what looked like something out of hurricane Katrina. The walls had holes, chips, and scuffs on them, and the plumbing didn't work (half of it still doesn't). You couldn't walk on the floor barefoot becuase your feet would turn black from the oil stains left on it because the girls boyfreinds took apart a chevy engine in the living room.

After i got them to rip out the carpets and lay down new ones, I repainted the walls and fixed half the plumbing.

Other than that, it feels good to be back to TF!:cool:

No. Go away.

Just messing :D

but about your room,

no kidding eh? that sucks...:p

Man, dont tell switch I said this..............but he's CRAZY!

Dude is freakin tall......................I dont like looking up to talk to people

EDIT: I got to wear the pimp hat! Yeah!

HAVOC2k5 said:
Trotter, you spent a few hours on ToV! We've converted you into a sarcastic comedian! YEAH! I didn't think it was possible!

I like the new trotter!

[For those that don't get "IT", Trotter is joking. So please don't take it serious.]

Dang, i gotta spend some more time on Vent, Trotter was actually online? :p

Nubius said:
Man, dont tell switch I said this..............but he's CRAZY!

Dude is freakin tall......................I dont like looking up to talk to people

EDIT: I got to wear the pimp hat! Yeah!

Nah your just short man;)

How tall is he any way? 6 feet?

like 7'3"

Nah, he said something like 6'5 or 6'6 I forget. I'm about 5'11 or 6' even

I got the greatest compliment too. "You're not as big as I thought you'd be" lol. This guy was telling me he saw some huge fat guy with a crazy beard and glasses and thought "That has to be nubius!"

psht

Nubius said:
like 7'3"

Nah, he said something like 6'5 or 6'6 I forget. I'm about 5'11 or 6' even

I got the greatest compliment too. "You're not as big as I thought you'd be" lol. This guy was telling me he saw some huge fat guy with a crazy beard and glasses and thought "That has to be nubius!"

psht

You're taller than me so don't feel bad. I'm 5'8" ... what sad is, i'm the tallest in my family (same height as my dad tho). My dad's dad is 6'4", but everyone else is below 5'8" on both mom and dad's side.

I'm 6'4", and everyone said that nubius was a real fat***, but he's really not THAT big. We had a good talk and if you do ToV, you would have heard about half of it anyway.

everyone said that nubius was a real fat***,
Yeah havoc told me he said to you "Yeah, he's like 6' and 400 lbs, he's a big dude you can't miss him" and you actually believe him........psht.

Nubius said:
Yeah havoc told me he said to you "Yeah, he's like 6' and 400 lbs, he's a big dude you can't miss him" and you actually believe him........psht.

No, I said, "He's the smallest most insignificant thing on campus." "You could probably step on him and you wouldn't even notice."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom