If a zombie invasion ever occurred...

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol, radioactive zombies. now that's something to worry about. as for killing myself. i couldnt do it as stated above. i'd say the best way to go out though if i did have the gumption would be a makeshift pipe bomb of some sort. take out as many of those f***ers as i can.

That sounded like my friend frosty, that guy could make anything go with a bang. I once saw him rig a building so it would collapse in on its self (building in question was a taliban munitions dump of a quite considerable size). He was also qute inventive, he made a few poor mans clamores when a support station we where in for a few days came under a prity intensive night assault.

As far as the post zday question. It'd depend on the situation. If you became a zombie through death as a result of "**** being full" or whatever, he'd probably turn instantly in which case i'd have to take im out in any means available. Then of course, incineration of the corpse. If it's spread like a virus through the blood, i'd just use the same method. incineration. Most likely any post zday surviving camp would have an incinerator or a place they use to dispose of corpses.

I would destroy the brain first, the build a fire. I would also have a rule in place saying that doors are locked when you go to bead if some one died in there sleep. The reason behind this is when some one goes to see where there friend is if they are a zombie they are not breakfast. Zombies multiply like amoeba 1 becomes 2, 2 become 4 an so on.

Well, if Z Day ever did occur..this is a good time for me to be living the middle of nowhere =P. Farm equipment could be used to defend myself (tractors, combines, and large trucks are abundant). So I could take out as many as I could with those things by driving into large groups. Not really much for weaponry (guns and the like) where I live, except for at a few hunting stores. I don't really have any weapons personally, but my dad has a few 22's and shotguns from his hunting days...otherwise it's just fishing poles. We do have a couple large buildings where I live, the main one being our gymnasium, that's also supposedly a military bunker (we have military stuff constantly coming in/out...things such as humvees, and a few times we had some tanks go through xD).

As for if I had to take myself out... I'd want a single grenade, that I'd keep with me at all times. If I get attacked by a large group, I'm taking as many out as I can with me (I Am Legend way to go xD).

carnagex's scenario is like mine ;)
country...it's the best place for zdays

need to build a perch...zombie lookout perch

how about a screwdriver or similar through the eye socket or up nasal cavity? damage the brain, you won't be a zombie...and good chance of instant death...:D

carnagex's scenario is like mine ;)
country...it's the best place for zdays

need to build a perch...zombie lookout perch

how about a screwdriver or similar through the eye socket or up nasal cavity? damage the brain, you won't be a zombie...and good chance of instant death...:D

Folks in the middle of nowhere ftw!

Haha, well I have a friend that has a decent sized house, is an avid hunter, and has a watertower like right behind his house... So we could climb that, and use his rifles to snipe incoming rogue zombies. And it'll be low population, so that'd work even better...only thing then is getting food after our grocery stores run out..

Oh! One thing that some people may have overlooked: what if animals are susceptible to the virus/zombification (don't think that's a word but who cares :p)?

Oh! One thing that some people may have overlooked: what if animals are susceptible to the virus/zombification

Interesting, alive certain common animals are more agile than humans. Would that be a harmful factor in our survival?

mlrsATACMS.jpg

at4_04.jpg

tm_m4a1_w._sp_m203_and_3_shells74.jpg

aluqj2.jpg

And yes, i have access to everything you see.

lol yea dude I have pull I can get prity much anything i want or need.

EDIT: the first pic looks photoshoped to me as the rocket isn't that big. I wont fit in the launch tube.

I'd make some Molotov Cocktails, some bolas, a few bombs, grab some food and water and rig up my truck into a ramming vehicle and grab the extra couple of gas cans and hit the road. I'd find a gun store and steal some guns and ammo then head to wal-mart or another similar store and reap through any zombies I find there and get me a horse trailer or tractor trailer and hook it to my truck and load it with supplies, steal a few more gas tanks, some xbox 360s, an HD LCD TV and then head out to the pumps and fill up on gas. I'd have emptied all the registers out by then and I'd head to the interstate and drive till I hit what looked like a normal town, get a cheap apartment and set up base with any and all survivors and then we'd all play Xbox 360 on my new HD TV and we'd make margaritas with the blender I stole.

Would be such a fun invasion.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom